A question on ship skins..

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Yes, each paint from the pack can be used on a separate spacecraft.

And as Mich says, Bored Gamer confused all those who don't exactly know how it works -- CIG clarified many times that the special paints sold as ship variants, like the last year's Best in Show, are not skins, therefore you can't "remove" them once upgraded to. So, you have 100% guarantee that you wouldn't be able to "remove" any special paint variants, while you can remove any skin at any time : ) @Starscribe
100% clear, thank you @wmk!

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Of course you can switch them anytime you wish.

The real problem is people still watching BoredGamer..........Shame, he used to be the 'go to'' person. I haven't watched him since he became more interested in being the first to 'publish' and less concerned with appropriate advice......Sort of like present day 'News' stations.
Just my opinion.........which of course, I am entitled to as a person who always used to watched him.

And IMO it's odd he even goes in to that part at all, sometime he just confuse people with his remarks..
Such a shame really.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Of course you can switch them anytime you wish.

The real problem is people still watching BoredGamer..........Shame, he used to be the 'go to'' person. I haven't watched him since he became more interested in being the first to 'publish' and less concerned with appropriate advice......Sort of like present day 'News' stations.
Just my opinion.........which of course, I am entitled to as a person who always used to watched him.

Such a shame really.
Couldn't agree more even if I got paid to do it ha ha... 🍻

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I openly admit that I watch BoredGamer with no regrets. He's a fellow TESTie & some of his content is still rather entertaining. This being said, I also watch a LOT of other Star Citizen content creators through YouTube & Twitch. So the info that I get from each creator gets balanced out by the others since they all have unique perspectives.

And yes, I know that I'm a bit addicted to Star Citizen.

Forgot your password?