A shout out to the wetter than usual Scots and Poms.

vindslav

Vice Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
vindslav
A simple shout out to see if you lot are all good and alive (that is with net connection) in the effected areas of England and Scotland.

For those who do not know, regions of Scotland and England are a little more damp than the usual depressing weather grants. Infact, many parts are suffering from current flooding, and the aftermath of recent flooding.

As such, I simple wish to know if you lot are still alive and kicking, and truely hope that the personal damage is, at the very most, minimal in nature.

Let us all hope that Frank is a weak bastard, that buggers off before he can do anything.

Wafflez

Space Marshal
Sep 7, 2014
RSI Handle
Wafflez
As a Brit who hasn't been affected at all. Chin up lads, put the kettle on and wait for all this to blow over.

Reactions: Blind Owl

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Are thoughts are with all those in Northern England and Scotland.

I was pleased to hear that the CIG Manchester office is unaffected.

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
Well, luckily I live on a hill. Unluckily some of the areas around us are closed. Thoughts for any TESTies and non TESTies alike who have been affected. On the bright side you have an indoor swimming pool and a new lake!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Frank can bugger right off. If any of y'all need care packages, let us know. I'm sure the community can come up with something. Not to volunteer anyone else, but us TESTies needed to stick together.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Look on the bright side - you don't get tornadoes with your flash floods, like we do in this part of the world

Forgot your password?