A special request !

SwoOn

Captain
Jan 6, 2019
RSI Handle
SwoOny
Hi,
I make a new little video, but I will try to change a little !
Make a pause with timelapse, I need more action and want to try a little machimina !
But But ... I have an fuckin' awful frog accent 😝

So my request is : there some good soul who can record the voices for my future video ?
I need 3 voices and it's very short text !

I can't pay you but I can put your name and your referral code in the description !

Tell me if you are interesting, I attach the files and if you make it please answer and tell me wich role you take
Then I send you my discord, easy to transfer small audio files.

Sorry for this crazy request and have a nice time !
Ps : if you want to modify some sentences feel free to do it !

Attachments

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Hi,
I make a new little video, but I will try to change a little !
Make a pause with timelapse, I need more action and want to try a little machimina !
But But ... I have an fuckin' awful frog accent 😝

So my request is : there some good soul who can record the voices for my future video ?
I need 3 voices and it's very short text !

I can't pay you but I can put your name and your referral code in the description !

Tell me if you are interesting, I attach the files and if you make it please answer and tell me wich role you take
Then I send you my discord, easy to transfer small audio files.

Sorry for this crazy request and have a nice time !
Ps : if you want to modify some sentences feel free to do it !
I do believe we have some voice actors here in TEST. Not sure if they work for free, though.

Paging @Myre , @DarthMunkee

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Don't be sorry! That's not a crazy request. That's a very cool request! If you need a sexy female voice speaking English with a Russian accent, let me know and I'll ask some people who would be happy to earn some voice credits. I suspect they'd do it for free so long as it is not very long.

Reactions: Scape

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
I can introduce you to a person or 2 i know who'd be down to help you out, if you like.

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
I can help out, I should have some time later this week to record one of the parts. I'm thinking the pirate might be fun. PM on Discord @DarthMunkee#0421 and let me know what you want as far as audio format.

SwoOn

Captain
Jan 6, 2019
RSI Handle
SwoOny
@Fin_Corso and @Sirus7264 Sure! It will be a poursuit between minor pirate and good samaritan in Daymar !
I have to make this for tomorrow then I will be in buisness travel ;-(
So if you can it will be great ! Just tell me the role you take !

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
@SwoOn you got a discord?

my friend's down to hel you out, and that's the easiest way for him to communicate with you :)

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
@Fin_Corso and @Sirus7264 Sure! It will be a poursuit between minor pirate and good samaritan in Daymar !
I have to make this for tomorrow then I will be in buisness travel ;-(
So if you can it will be great ! Just tell me the role you take !
so thats a firm no to my girly voice? i see how it is...

• Love
Reactions: SwoOn

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
I'd be happy to help, I'm not a professional voice actor but I've done voice for corporate demo videos and I'm the voice for my employer's automated call routing system as well.

When did you need it by? I could try to get some of this done tonight, however I'm using a headset mic, gave the Yeti to my Nephew.

Forgot your password?