A subtle reference to TEST Squadron in the new HULL concept announcement?!?!

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
“10-4, Hull-C Alpha Seven Seven,” the voice of the Vega weigh station’s traffic control officer cracked over my comm. “You’re cleared to the outer marker. Clear skies.” I’d stopped at Vega for a gallon of coffee and what might charitably be called a sandwich, and then found myself stuck in the outbound queue in the middle of planetary rush hour. 45 minutes of shaking my fist at short-hop Aurora pilots who clearly never learned to fly and I was late. Which meant that 1,530 SCU of titanium-alloy engine cowls bound for Stanton were late, too. I swiped the console and brought up my engine status. The starboard-upper’s check-engine light flickered. WARNING: MAINTENANCE REQUIRED. To hell with this, I thought as I ramped the output up to 110%, I’m not losing my bonus…

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
I smirked at that. Too bad for him, I'm carrying the same cargo destined for the same client! He's going to miss out on EVERYTHING. :D

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I saw it but it didn't register. We're claiming this a TEST reference even if it wasn't meant to be.

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
the "Aurora pilots who clearly never learned to fly" part is what made it stand out to me... that's totally TEST pilots

TEST Squadron, BEST Squardon!

Reactions: Annitias

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
great find

Argonot

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2015
RSI Handle
argonot
I saw that but I wasn't sure they were referencing TEST. Now I have seen the light and I have faith it was.

Forgot your password?