Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
See how I put TEST in the title? Clever right?

After some deliberation between Black Sunder, Black Sunder and Black Sunder(who are awesome btw) I(we) came up with an idea. A TEST idea as it were.

What if we were able to pool some questions from the people on the forum here and get Montoya and one of our streamers such as Nolan or Richard or RJ to set up a live chat with Ben or Lando and have them answered? Get us some free publicity, increase TESThate and grow hair on bald heads. Montoya could put it up on you tube afterward and we wouldn't have to [CONCERN] him about SOTS #15*! Surely that is incentive enough?

So what do you all think? does such an idea warrant sufficient [CONCERN]?

*disclaimer, we still need SOTS#15 to be made. because [CONCERN]

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
My many months Imperator without submitting a question to 10FTC says YES, but qualifies that I actually don't have any questions to ask.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
...Get us some free publicity, increase TESThate...

So what do you all think? does such an idea warrant sufficient [CONCERN]?
it would look like favoritism to Test, I doubt CIG would go for it

perception is reality

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I have a Quest TESTion...
In game pets! I release a cat into my Aurora and have it occasionally jump on the controls while I'm flying. Sometimes it launches missiles while I'm in the hanger. I designed a helmet to have beer cans in it so it deposits beers into my mouth while I fly.
I have no question.

dethos

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jan 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Helphyre
Wasn't that called PAX South?.....but i like the Idea...Oh and have a giveaway in the middle to show CIG that TEST is in it to Win it.and to show we are a Big Happy community that CIG can show...we may be silly and Crazy.....yes yes we are....

Reactions: Annitias

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
As much as I would love to do this, I do doubt they would have the time or be able to set up this program due to reasons above.

Bigcracker

Space Marshal
Feb 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Bigcracker8789
Maybe we could set something up. As if we would do something for them if they would do something for us. Not like a bribe or favor. But like something you know under the table, but not under the table. Something that would make politicians proud of us, but totally not a bribe or illegal or show how much CIG loves us openly.

Ezz

Space Marshal
Feb 4, 2016
RSI Handle
Pfen
it would look like favoritism to Test, I doubt CIG would go for it

perception is reality
This.
But maybe we could reduce the Test-advertisement and just do a Q&A .. *cough* we are TEST *cough*

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
If they go for it, I say why not. We may have to not sell it as TEST, but whatever works.

Forgot your password?