About bloody time Wallace got on the forums

Jul 10, 2019
RSI Handle
Wallace_Lord_of_Owls
Welcome to the party @Wallace Lord of Owls . This being said, this is TEST Squadron & to self declare yourself as being a lord of owls makes me feel that title should be earned. I'm thinking that at some point in person there needs to be a drinking contest between @Wallace Lord of Owls & @Blind Owl in a last fowl sitting contest. How does that sound to anybody else? It could also be a best 3 out of 5 drinking games BEERFEST style. Cheers!
I earned this title fair and square; you'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands!

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
I would normally after all free beer is free beer.

But as it so goes here is a tale worth telling. I was on a supply mission to @Wolfy pleasure palace after filling up the beerfarer with what I had hoped was a great lagger. I was making my way back after making a quick pit stop before making the last jump I heard banging coming from one of the tanks attached to the tail end of the beerfarer. Checking on what could be generating such noises in what should have been a beer-filled tank I found it shockingly empty. Upon opening it find out the source of the noise out walks a surprisingly apparently sober @Blind Owl. To this day I have not the slightest clue where he put all the beer as all 6 tanks were drained dry let alone how he got in there in the first place. Port security doesn't show anything coming near the ship while it was parked for the short stopover.

And so I do not believe it is possible to out drink that owl.
I can confirm this story is entirely accurate and truthful. It has been entered into the TESTquisition archives.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
While I'm not doubting that you've earned the title before @Wallace Lord of Owls , in the spirit of TEST Squadron, I'm suggesting we have a fantastic fowl fight BEERFEST style simply for the fun of it.
So what i'm hearing is a beer drinking contest on the dining deck of my 890. I probably need to build up the Wet Wolfy's alcohol stores again though.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Welcome to the party @Wallace Lord of Owls . This being said, this is TEST Squadron & to self declare yourself as being a lord of owls makes me feel that title should be earned. I'm thinking that at some point in person there needs to be a drinking contest between @Wallace Lord of Owls & @Blind Owl in a last fowl sitting contest. How does that sound to anybody else? It could also be a best 3 out of 5 drinking games BEERFEST style. Cheers!
I'm in. Always.
I do not think the Test budget has enough capital to fund such a Beerfest style game. The other part how would you manage to keep the rest of Test from joining in on the beer drinking?
Fundraiser! Gofundme!
I would normally after all free beer is free beer.

But as it so goes here is a tale worth telling. I was on a supply mission to @Wolfy pleasure palace after filling up the beerfarer with what I had hoped was a great lagger. I was making my way back after making a quick pit stop before making the last jump I heard banging coming from one of the tanks attached to the tail end of the beerfarer. Checking on what could be generating such noises in what should have been a beer-filled tank I found it shockingly empty. Upon opening it find out the source of the noise out walks a surprisingly apparently sober @Blind Owl. To this day I have not the slightest clue where he put all the beer as all 6 tanks were drained dry let alone how he got in there in the first place. Port security doesn't show anything coming near the ship while it was parked for the short stopover.

And so I do not believe it is possible to out drink that owl.
I earned this title fair and square; you'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands!
You don't have hands, you're a fucking owl. 😜
I can confirm this story is entirely accurate and truthful. It has been entered into the TESTquisition archives.
See my above response. I really had to pee.

Forgot your password?