About these LIMITED WARBOND EDITION upgrades, does the 120mo insurance carry over later upgrades?

Zadig

Space Marshal
May 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Dreadmort
Hello all,
I've got my hands on an upgrade to a cutlass blue (limited warbond edition) that comes with 120 months insurance. I understand this would change the insurance of a game package when I apply it,but will the package retain the 120mo insurance if I then upgrade the cutlass later on?

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
CCU usually retain insurance yes, but this special even ship CCU's apply new insurance over the default insurance (hence you do not want to melt it).

Once the special event CCU ship upgrade is applied it will retained the new insurance if you CCU to something larger later later on.

CHEERS! 🍻

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
CCUs usually retain the original pledge's insurance.
Unless the CCU has better insurance than base ship like the 120 months warbond upgrade they are offering this event.

On official FAQ it says that the best insurance from the 2 is kept (base ship OR ccu). But ccu with insurance is extremely scarce (idris upgrade, ilw2950 warbond upgrade...)

Reactions: Mich Angel

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Unless the CCU has better insurance than base ship like the 120 months warbond upgrade they are offering this event.

On official FAQ it says that the best insurance from the 2 is kept (base ship OR ccu). But ccu with insurance is extremely scarce (idris upgrade, ilw2950 warbond upgrade...)

That's cool!

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
That's cool!
Just for reference :

IF I UPGRADE A PACKAGE OR STANDALONE SHIP THAT HAS AN INSURANCE PLAN, WILL IT CARRY OVER WITH THE UPGRADED SHIP?
We offer two types of Upgrades, or CCU's used to change the base ship within a pledge.

The standard upgrades that are available normally on our website will update the base ship only, allowing the other items within the pledge to remain the same. You'll be able to keep your insurance, physical items, or exclusive items such as clothing or flair.

Our Warbond Upgrades offer not only the ability to change your ship, but to upgrade the insurance within it. These upgrades are normally limited and will state the additional insurance that will be included. All additional pledge items will remain the same.

*You will see both the original insurance and the new one within the pledge. The highest level insurance will override all other plans, with the lower level ones set to be removed at a later date.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
it's a bug... it's getting fixed 🍻
Its not getting fixed yet :) Its been like this for ages, its probably something they dont bother to fix only just before release.
*You will see both the original insurance and the new one within the pledge. The highest level insurance will override all other plans, with the lower level ones set to be removed at a later date.
So this means if you see LTI and 120 months, it is LTI that override everything else.

• o7

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Its not getting fixed yet :) Its been like this for ages, its probably something they dont bother to fix only just before release.

So this means if you see LTI and 120 months, it is LTI that override everything else.
Yeah I know, but I do got a Concierge report about it going now... so see how that turn out I hope they fix it... one can always hope HA HA HA...

CHEERS! 🍻

Forgot your password?