AC Flight School | Week 38 |

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Last Event
It was working for a few hrs. but as more and more people finished downloading the patch, the servers got more and more crowded and eventually stopped working.
I think i can speak for all of those who got to play last weekend. It was amazing!
The racing was fun because nobody knew what they where doing, and there was a bug with a way point making it really hard doing anything competitive.

This Week
If they bring the servers back up for this week we will try to crash it again, using the combined strength of all of our Auroras. As for the game modes i think we will just make a group for each game mode.
If they haven't brought the server back up by this weekend we will have to play something else please come with suggestions for games you would like to play.
we have previously played games like TF 2, Hawken, War Thunder ect. all free to play games.

When
Saturday 20th | 15:00 EST | 20:00 UTC

Where
Test Community Teamspeak

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
I missed this :( safe to assume there will be more munken?
Not much happend we where only a few people. We had the same problem with S.S.S in the beginning. But yes we will be having this every Saturday at 20:00 UTC (unless people want it at some other time.) i will make a post every Tuesday with the information about the event.

Reactions: Raggy

Raggy

Commander
Jun 9, 2014
RSI Handle
TheRaggy
Not much happend we where only a few people. We had the same problem with S.S.S in the beginning. But yes we will be having this every Saturday at 20:00 UTC (unless people want it at some other time.) i will make a post every Tuesday with the information about the event.
Awesome - I'm often out for much of Saturday working hard to pour large amounts of ale down the hole in my face :D I'll try and catch it, otherwise I'm around Fridays and Sundays

Forgot your password?