AC Flight School | Week 40 |

Madfish

Captain
Aug 10, 2014
RSI Handle
dottedfish
Yeah, haha, last week... well, you summed it up nicely :D

With the friend codes working again this week should be much better though. Will probably get my behind handed to me since I'll stick to HOTAS from now on. :D

We should also ask how to get these events into the event calandar.

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Nope i stopped them because nobody came anymore. instead i would suggest you to join our Mumble and ask there.

We will still be having the occasional event when big stuff happen like, version updates, Module release, big live streams and other events.

ShadyBrady

Captain
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
ShadyBrady
Nope i stopped them because nobody came anymore. instead i would suggest you to join our Mumble and ask there.

We will still be having the occasional event when big stuff happen like, version updates, Module release, big live streams and other events.
Is the mumble actually up? Last I saw we only had a skin preview and the links I'm seeing are still for TeamSpeak?

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Is the mumble actually up? Last I saw we only had a skin preview and the links I'm seeing are still for TeamSpeak?
We are making a soft switch from teamspeak to mumble meaning that we arent gonna force you to use mumble but if you want to be with the cool guys mumble is where you want to be ^^

old posts will link to teamspeak because i dont want to go and change all that.

Reactions: ShadyBrady

Timarien

Commander
Nov 2, 2014
RSI Handle
Timarien
I need all the help I can get.
I think I'm a decent-ish pilot/dogfighter. I would love to do some yousting with you and see if we could learn something from each other!

Trogdor

Admiral
Donor
Dec 30, 2014
RSI Handle
Trogdortheburninator
I am in the same boat skills greatly degraded from freelancer days.
Also tempted to wait on a stick or hotas till they come out with a star citizen specific one.

Forgot your password?