Advice on Cat upgrading please

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
This is a cool idea, do you reckon you could you solo the Valkyrie half effectively? Just thinking about all the turrets. Would it have enough computer space to blade them?
Hmm I don't own it but if I'm not wrong you can fly it solo and have the two side weapon slaved. Can't provide information on the turrent automation, but since is supposed to be a drop ship I have some doubts on it. Worst case you can hire some NPC.

Chip Hazzard

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2018
RSI Handle
ChipHazzard
Hmm I don't own it but if I'm not wrong you can fly it solo and have the two side weapon slaved. Can't provide information on the turrent automation, but since is supposed to be a drop ship I have some doubts on it. Worst case you can hire some NPC.
I can't wait until they implement the turret slave/automation. Will have to look at the specs and it in game (might try to rent one?).

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
I can't wait until they implement the turret slave/automation. Will have to look at the specs and it in game (might try to rent one?).
I think some other Testies have one (or more actually...), just ask around to try one, don't need to burn in game cash just for rent it (actually i don't remenber if you can... I think you can't infact).

Forgot your password?