Aegis Hammerhead

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Wow! It looks like all 8 turrets can be slaved forward. They all have that arc and the min crew is 3!

I may have a new love. . .not sure I care about the Polaris' torpedoes so much as the speed to keep up with fighters. I wonder what sort of range it has? What a kick to fly into Vanduul space! "Okay men, KILL EVERYTHING!"

. . .and then take their treasure.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Wow! It looks like all 8 turrets can be slaved forward. They all have that arc and the min crew is 3!

I may have a new love. . .not sure I care about the Polaris' torpedoes so much as the speed to keep up with fighters. I wonder what sort of range it has? What a kick to fly into Vanduul space! "Okay men, KILL EVERYTHING!"

. . .and then take their treasure.
Yeah then you see a wave of vanduul coming at you from a large asteroid and as you get closer you realise the asteroid has guns on it and it's turning towards you.

It's a.... KINGSHIP!!!

MONTOYA SEND THE AURORAS!

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
Wow, this ship seems incredible.

Unfortunately I'm not at a point in my life where I can invest that much money in a ship, and I don't think I want to melt my entire fleet to get it.

I'll be sticking with my smaller ships for now, but I see this as one of my end-game goals post release!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Wow, this ship seems incredible.

Unfortunately I'm not at a point in my life where I can invest that much money in a ship, and I don't think I want to melt my entire fleet to get it.

I'll be sticking with my smaller ships for now, but I see this as one of my end-game goals post release!
If all else fails, in addition to whatever ships you will have yourself, the rest of us will be happy to have our wonderful TEST Squadron members joining us on our multi-crew ships to enjoy the verse with.

Forgot your password?