''Aegis Redeemer 2095'', which loaner ship is given?.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Valkyrie

I have to say that list is interesting. Not sure why ships that are flight ready are generating loaners. Like the Dragonfly has an Aurora MR loaner or the Retaliator gets a Gladiator loaner.

Sayora

Grand Admiral
Donor
Oct 23, 2018
RSI Handle
Sayora
I have to say that list is interesting. Not sure why ships that are flight ready are generating loaners. Like the Dragonfly has an Aurora MR loaner or the Retaliator gets a Gladiator loaner.
It's for ships that are either non-combat, or not a dogfighter, you get some kind of loaner you can use in Arena Commander.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
They're just being lazy. Instead of adjusting the list they just copy paste the whole list. You can tell they're lazy, when they do not even update the copyright date at the bottom of the page. The page was created by an amateur, hardcoding the date is beginner stuff. Cool kids code the year in to be dynamic and change according to the current year, as per internet time.

If you're in TEST, you're a Cool Kid by default.

Last edited:

SKyBombER

Vice Admiral
Nov 12, 2020
RSI Handle
PlanetSTRIke21
Am using the Valkryie in 2950, not so much the MSR at the moment. You can really throw that puupy around ....the Valkyrie that is. Nice one. Thanks

Forgot your password?