After 6 years I'm finally there...

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Well there is always the risk the wife will find out, lets this this through logically...

6 years is 6x365 days = 2190.

Concierge level is $1000

$1000 divided by 2190 days is 0.45 a day rounding down, or $3.20 a week rounding up.

Whatever keeps you this happy for only $3.20 a week for six whole years is gotta be something worth celebrating 🙂

...And that's the last thing I'll say before being killed by Mrs 'BobFace if she ever finds out I'm in concierge, too. Can someone make sure that goes on my paupers grave stone?

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Congrats.

And not to worry, it's still cheaper than picking up something like competitive cigar smoking...
Which now that you're in the Chairman's Club, you should probably consider.
Goes well with your top hat and monocle.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
The other day, after pledging in 2015, I finally made Concierge. (of course my wife has no idea)
HEY, I may be slow, but at least my work is poor!
Welcome to where the slippery slop ends & the true rabbit hole of the Verse funding begins for Alice in the SC Wonderland. Give it about a decade & you'll have that F8C arriving in your account hangar as well. Cheers & thanks for helping us fund this glorious project!

I feel like saying Congratulations, and welcome to the club... but it keeps coming out sounding like I said, "Welcome to the slippery slope!"
I believe, the slippery slope was the lead up after originally backing & then making that next pledge.

Welcome to the club! Those next levels will come quickly. :)
Shhh, you'll scare the wallet.

Your wife need not know such things
Better yet, should the worst come to pass, your wife's divorce lawyer best not know. Then again, as it's a pledge that is mostly non-refundable, she can't do anything about it now other than count it against other items. So let her have the cats if any, you'll have won twice from my perspective.

• Glorious
Reactions: Vavrik and Scape
Forgot your password?