Ahoy!

Scramble

Grand Admiral
Jul 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Sean_Agilwulf
Hello Pilots!

Sean_Agilwulf here.

I'm from Texas, USA so I'll occasionally (or usually) refer to everyone as "y'all".

I was drawn into Star Citizen as soon as I heard about it. I've always been a big space Sci-Fi fan. Star Trek, Star Wars, Battlestar Gallactica, Firefly, Etc...

I'm looking forward to cooperative ship play. Man a turret, maximize engine efficiency, load torpedoes, just give me a job to help keep the ship operational! Also really looking forward to exploration!

First game I remember playing was reader rabbit.... Haha. Now I play Star Citizen, Mechwarrior, Company of Heroes, Battlefield, and others.

I've been hearing about Test Squadron for awhile, who hasn't? Finally looking for a more active squadron in Star Citizen and y'all are it!

Picard or Kirk?! You're seriously going to make me choose?! This is not an easy choice... but it must be Picard for his level headed, diplomatic, yet firm leadership. Engage! (But I haven't forgotten about you Kirk, you maverick space cowboy!)

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Hi Sean, welcome to TEST

I'm looking forward to cooperative ship play. Man a turret, maximize engine efficiency, load torpedoes, just give me a job to help keep the ship operational! Also really looking forward to exploration!
You came to the right place ;)

Last edited:

Rolo

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 22, 2016
RSI Handle
RoloKipp
I'm all for the co-op :-)
Getting a trustworthy crew together is difficult sometimes...
like when the rum runs out...
they seem to evaporate like dew of the shoulders of Orion... ;-)

So welcome to Test and the Verse!

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
Hello Pilots!

Sean_Agilwulf here.

I'm from Texas, USA so I'll occasionally (or usually) refer to everyone as "y'all".

I was drawn into Star Citizen as soon as I heard about it. I've always been a big space Sci-Fi fan. Star Trek, Star Wars, Battlestar Gallactica, Firefly, Etc...

First game I remember playing was reader rabbit.... Haha. Now I play Star Citizen, Mechwarrior, Company of Heroes, Battlefield, and others.

I've been hearing about Test Squadron for awhile, who hasn't? Finally looking for a more active squadron in Star Citizen and y'all are it!

Picard or Kirk?! You're seriously going to make me choose?! This is not an easy choice... but it must be Picard for his level headed, diplomatic, yet firm leadership. Engage! (But I haven't forgotten about you Kirk, you maverick space cowboy!)
And avast, fellow Texan here . Put on your spurs you.re in for a wild ride

Reactions: marcsand2 and Rolo

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
Hello Pilots!

Sean_Agilwulf here.

Ahoy From Indonesia.DRINKS ON ME!!

Reactions: marcsand2 and Rolo
Forgot your password?