Alconaut is reporting for duty! (er...hiccup)

Daak Seed

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
daak-seed
Where you from stranger?
From the place where it is ok to start the day with a beer / wine followed by a coffee-break that turns into 3-hour siesta-nap! Obviously, after siesta one need a good & long coffee break to get ready for home departure.

Hello to everyone here from Barcelona! (yeah, and I almost don't speak Spanish... ha ha!)

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I was always living in "SC" universe... at least in my head since ever! I read tons of SciFi in my life since I learnt to read XX years ago.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Drink & drive... or is it illegal? My intentions are engraved on my Aurora - "Asteroid Smacker"

What was the first game you remember playing?
IDDQD

What other games do you play?
only this one... and it feels like I am at gaming relapse stage

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

The same way wasted people get their way home correctly. Should have been some sort of autopilot? Anyway, all alconauts have one including me. If you don't know how it works, I am happy to give intro-course 1010103

Picard or Kirk?
Picard

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Welcome Daak! Hope you find a happy little home here, and your coffers of cervesas stay chilly all year 'round! <3 Join us on Discord anytime (found on the homepage of this website). It's a VOIP like TS3, Mumble, Ventrilo etc. but newer and awesome-er. ;)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Welcome TESTie. May your Aurora find many asteroids with which to smack!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! If your alco-autopilot brought you here, then who are we to argue?

Jack Firebaugh

Rear Admiral
Jun 20, 2014
RSI Handle
JackFirebaugh
SUP!

Daak Seed

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
daak-seed
Thanks for a warm welcome!

Yeah, as any other normal human being - I first joined TEST and then read the list of application requirement/ to-dos.

My Aurora Crash score is 14

Forgot your password?