Alien Week Code: free coin

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Where's the challenge to work out the code from? Didn't even know there was one?
The challenge is at the bottom of the Alien Week 2954 page.

1718349290071.png

But as a wise man once said:
to hell with the challenge, give me free stuff
Fun Fact:
HOLEN is also German for "to grab/fetch something".
COINcidence...?

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The challenge is at the bottom of the Alien Week 2954 page.

View attachment 25716

But as a wise man once said:

Fun Fact:
HOLEN is also German for "to grab/fetch something".
COINcidence...?
Yeah, spotted that but haven't been able to intercept the broadcast to decode it yet...?

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
I've found two bits of it so far:

One on Star Citizen's profile page in Facebook here: (20+) Facebook
One on the image with the guy holding up the space grub sushi next to the subheading "Supergalactic Xeno-Treat Smackdown 2954" on the Alien Week 2954 page here:Alien Week 2024 - Roberts Space Industries | Follow the development of Star Citizen and Squadron 42

That got me this far:
1718373668204.png

The folks that found it (plus the person who I think first published their solution on Reddit) show an image, with the same two pieces I have plus a third piece that I've not found yet:
Alien Week Code : r/starcitizen (reddit.com), Imgur: The magic of the Internet:
1718373814333.png
Does anyone here (who doesn't mind seeing the spoiler above) know where the right-most chunk of the 'code' in that image was found?

NomadicHavoc

Commander
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
There's also a cooking competition: "This year's epicurean extravaganza invites you to showcase your gastronomic prowess by making the tastiest Star Citizen alien-themed food. This can be anything your imagination allows, from Xi'an green turtle cake to Vanduul-shaped cookies, as long as it has an apparent Star Citizen spin on it. Cook, bake, roast, grill, broil or steam (or any other preferred method of food preparation) your way to culinary recognition and get a shot at snagging a shiny new ship with sweet paints while you're at it!"

Forgot your password?