aLL hALE THE aurOURa!

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
I am shamed to say I, I devout and drunk member of TEST own no Aurora.

But they passing them out for free just now, So late night liquored up testie what I am, I took one into Vanduul public for fun. It's slow as shit compared to my 315p but damn, that beatch takes a beating and keeps on repeating. I'l love to say I cleared the game, but the other wankers what was in with me bailed or was dropped so I only made it to like 9, but I was quite impressed by my/it's/her ability to keep killing and taking hits for a quite long time. Made me feel like I won't be totally jonesin' for a faster better ship in the get go of Squadron 42 and all.

By Grabthar's Hammer, I shall own an Aurora.
(ok, actully I'll prolly not actually purchase one just take it as the retirement ship or whatever in Squad 42)
But I'll be happy to fly one once in a while, and she'll certainly take a hell of a beating before she crashes into whatever sun/capitial ship of random enemy/ down-town-suburban-planet-region-without-a-bar that Montoya orders me to crash into.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
That's the Aurora. She ain't pretty, she ain't fast, but by gawd she'll see your ass through..

Forgot your password?