ALL HANDS ON DECK!

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
I haz Aquila and larger ships, so I will be getting the Andromeda and the Retaliator as loaners. wee!

I intend to practice my "captain" skills, which may or may not involve kegging contests.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
All TEST members with a fiery passion to blow shit up will be welcome in my Tali. Just clean up your drunken mess afterwards.
I'll puke where I want, when I want

you're not the boss of me

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I have a connie we can play on :P maybe we should have giant drunk battles with everyone lol

James Hannon

Grand Admiral
Nov 26, 2014
RSI Handle
CerberusJames
I have a retaliator ... and maybe a Connie by the time of 2.0 (I'm considering Upgrading my Saber to a Vanguard - I already own the Connie to Vanguard upgrade)

Last edited:

Soven Taliesyn

Space Marshal
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Soven-Taliesyn
I'll gladly fly or man guns.......something will definitely explode.

Though, I think it's probably best to wait until PU is released to fully for any plans. It's hard to plan for something when you don't know how all the cogs will spin. We could easily crew ships on paper. But when it comes down to people who are willing while online the same time as you. Discord like @Montoya said will be key to staffing crew.

Another problem that may come to play is EVERYONE wanting to pilot and no one wanting to man turrets or w/e other roles are needed. Some of those other roles may be very boring. Sitting there waiting for your time of action to come up. Then again people mine in EVE Online for hours on end. So, we'll just have to wait and see how it'll work and go from there.

EDIT: It could be that this thread gets lost before we even see PU. I hope not. I've been dreaming about something like this since I started EVE in '07.

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Everyone's welcome on my DUR and/or the new Taurus. Just chip in for gas, bring your own towels and sheets, and don't flush anything down the toilet that hasn't been eaten or drank first.

Forgot your password?