all things space duck :P

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
lol at this point i should look into getting a 3d scanner and a bunch of duckies >.>
Orrgggyyyyyy!!!!!! *jumps on / in*

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Step 1

Decided it'd look better if the logo was more like a tattoo.. so:

Also made the yellow in the logo emmisive, so it'll kind of glow in the dark like radio active.
Baking this bad boy (4K texture PBR with ambient occlusion) is gonna take a hot minute. lol.
Then add rigging and some eye pupils... and you'll have your mascot to do absolutely anything with.

Last edited:

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Step 1

Decided it'd look better if the logo was more like a tattoo.. so:

Also made the yellow in the logo emmisive, so it'll kind of glow in the dark like radio active.
Baking this bad boy (4K texture PBR with ambient occlusion) is gonna take a hot minute. lol.
Then add rigging and some eye pupils... and you'll have your mascot to do absolutely anything with.
the early stages are terrifying :O

Dragonslaya54

Space Marshal
May 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Nilrune
download.jpg

Quick someone pass the Quack, my mother just went to the hospital for tripping over a large quack called the Grand Cannon. Also did you know I'm a master table flipper? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ see? Sorry I just felt like it filled the bill...

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
View attachment 6192

Quick someone pass the Quack, my mother just went to the hospital for tripping over a large quack called the Grand Cannon. Also did you know I'm a master table flipper? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ see? Sorry I just felt like it filled the bill...
You need less glue and more beer. Haha.

Forgot your password?