Allow me to introduce myself

diddy403

Ensign
Apr 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Diddy
Where you from stranger?Washington, DC. Suburbs

What drew you to Star Citizen?I've played with spreadsheets in space before (eve online), and while I enjoyed the idea of that game and playing it for a few years, it sucks when you get down to the mechanics of gunfights and there is a real disconnect between the "pilot" and the game. I like Star Citizen because it seems to fix those issues I had with EvE, and hopefully a number of other issues (spreadsheets).

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)PVP for sure, I play FPS' almost every day, so anything/anyone I can shoot and hopefully gain something out of it other than XP will be fantastic. I dislike RPG's in general so Im here for the battles, not to craft new items.

What was the first game you remember playing?Oh gosh, ummm I think pong on an old Atari, but it might have been space invaders a little later.

What other games do you play?Battlefield 4 mostly these days.

Picard or Kirk?I'll warn you, I'm not a huge fan of startrek, but Capt. Kirk would probably win in my book. He does some local TV ads for lawyers in my area, which is hilarious.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Where you from stranger?Washington, DC. Suburbs
So is it as bad as they say it is? Like flak jackets while driving bad?

diddy403

Ensign
Apr 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Diddy
Welcome to TEST!

So is it as bad as they say it is? Like flak jackets while driving bad?
DC Traffic takes the cake for US worst traffic since 2013 (we were #2 behind LA before that). Its a nightmare sometimes, but most people just deal with the fact that getting from point A to B, even if its just 20 miles, could take you 2 hours.... its just life around here. So yes, it really sucks.

Reactions: JoeCool4433

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Welcome!

Your name totally makes me think of Diddy Kong :O...Diddy Kong Racing

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
WELCOME! A THOUSAND WELCOMES!

I also play Battlefield 4 lets see if we can meet up sometime!

Tyronne

Captain
Feb 10, 2014
Welcome! Since you have a computer capable of running BF4, then you should be able to run Star Citizen on the lowest settings at 480p :) Kidding! It'll be at least medium settings at 600P

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Picard or Kirk?I'll warn you, I'm not a huge fan of startrek, but Capt. Kirk would probably win in my book. He does some local TV ads for lawyers in my area, which is hilarious.
Any youtube links to go with that? Those sound hilarious!

Forgot your password?