Almost as cool as BlindOwl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Just realized... im just 45 shy of being a cool grand admiral just like @Blind Owl !!!... No wonder im always broke.. :/

I should take the plunge and finally cough up money to buy a nice aurora ...
Haha, I see what you did here. Too funny.
An Aurora would certainly complete the ensemble. Why not give in to that urge, haha.
No one can be as cool as Blind Owl..............
I dunno man, it gets pretty fucking cold in Canada. Hard to be cooler than that. :wink:

Although who know how cold it'll actually get where I live now...so maybe I guess?

Vindictive69

Commander
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Vindictive69
Lowers my head in shame... but... now can raise it once more.. for i have repented for my transgressions and now own my very own aurora cl. Now i am safe from the sun.
I had forgotten my lowly roots with my first game pack.. i let the bad freelancer and then the even more evil connie entice me.. the game is evil i say!!!

Vindictive69

Commander
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Vindictive69
Haha, I see what you did here. Too funny.
An Aurora would certainly complete the ensemble. Why not give in to that urge, haha.

I dunno man, it gets pretty fucking cold in Canada. Hard to be cooler than that. :wink:

Although who know how cold it'll actually get where I live now...so maybe I guess?
lol.. i do feel more complete now! :D

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
i dunno what a borg is, i only watch good tv shows.
If you don't know what it is, how do you know it came from a TV show? It could be a brand of Washing Machine for all you know.

Forgot your password?