Alton Asteras

AltonAsteras

Rear Admiral
Nov 2, 2013
Where you from stranger?
Colorado! Specifically, a little college nestled at the edge of the rampart range where everyone wears blue, Navy and Army are four-letter words, and freshmen have infinite days until graduation until sometime in April. Welcome to the Air Force Academy.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I'm into space. I'm into explosions. I'm into explosions in space caused by the rupturing hulls of a dozen enemy fighters engaged while scouting for resources in uncharted enemy territory. Star Citizen fits that niche oddly well. Oh, and a buddy wouldn't stop raving about how many missiles he could cram something called a "Retaliator" so I felt like figuring out what he was talking about.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration and tactical raids (like piracy, but legal!). Ekeing out something like an EVE corporation would be pretty wizard, along those lines.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Dragon Quest II for Gameboy COLOR. My main handle, "ThorGold," is taken from my badass party members; the badass warrior Thor whose AoE attacks (with a mace!) were indispensable and Gold (why his name was in the random generator, who knows), a cleric with more combat revives than a US medic on Conquest-64 Metro.

What other games do you play?
BF3, Planetside 2 (TRAF/Jaegerson), Terraria, Company of Heroes, CoD4 on occasion, Alpha Centauri, Kerbal Space Program, Mount and Blade, Arma... and whatever feelsy indie games are on the market at the moment (To the Moon, anyone?)

Picard or Kirk?

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
Hmm, "tactical raids" sounds like a great PR excuse adventure!

Tameron

Space Marshal
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Tameron
Hello folks,

Dragonlance enlisting, for the Test Squadron.

I am an old Wing Commander player back them when 386dx was shinning with all its glory and capabilities to go over the low memory threshold.

Now star citizen has brought back the old glory and was too much to resist, so here I am seeking to interact with all the old schools and new comers that will to explore the unknown!

By the way, it is grate to be part of the Test Squadron, grate job that you guys have done!!!

I will try to show up and keep track of the conversations going on.

Até!
You should start your own intro thread, instead of hijacking someone else's. No harm done, but still.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Explosions in space are what we specialize in here. Sometimes we even manage to make it happen to other people. Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?