Am I drunk or is there a free for all sale next week?

Draygus

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 31, 2015
RSI Handle
Draygus
So I got to listen to the stream during work today on my phone, and I could have sworn I heard something about that all ships would be on sale. Problem is I can not fine reference to it any where official. Im am hoping this is true so I can upgrade/melt my F7C-S for a F7C-M.

Randson

Space Marshal
Oct 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Randson
So I got to listen to the stream during work today on my phone, and I could have sworn I heard something about that all ships would be on sale. Problem is I can not fine reference to it any where official. Im am hoping this is true so I can upgrade/melt my F7C-S for a F7C-M.
Carlos is indeed correct. Ben Lesnik, during the Holiday Live Stream, had confirmed that due to the change in the Euro exchange rate, they will be offering the Free for All Sale from the Anniversary Sale between the dates of Dec 25 and Dec 28th one last time before they have to raise the Euro prices. Time: 2:15:00 on the Holiday live stream recording.

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
Meh, I bought on my phone before. Works like a charm. Unless you have no service at all. Then you're ducked. Quack quack.
and I need to remember my account info, and remember to buy haha. I was going to upgrade my cutlass black to the khartu-al , but since I just upgrade my reliant to the Tana, I don't need a fighter anymore...

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Do I really NEED a Caterpillar?
See Mr Sunder, this is my issue too. I kinda want a larger/largish ship to accompany my Sabre and DUR. I have a Cutlass blue that I'm not sure I'll use. It's my package though. So melting it is disturbing. But really, what am I loosing. That badass VFG hanger. But otherwise, is the Cutlass going to be worth it? My DUR can do everything the Cutlass can. And what do I get?
Starfarer Gemini
Caterpillar
Carrack
Aquila
Redeemer
Reclaimer

Adulting is hard.

Reactions: Black Sunder

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Hahaha noooo I didn't need this now, why?

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?