AMD Mustang Giveaway [Completed]

Leatherneck

Lieutenant
Nov 7, 2014
RSI Handle
Leatherneck2382
Remember that really annoying fairy from Ocarina of Time? You know, the really annoying one that wouldn't shut up ever? Hey! Look! Listen! Hey! Hey! Look! Listen!

Well, when it comes to self promotion on my Twitch Stream, I am fortunately not Navi. However, TEST Squadron have been very cool people to hang out with, and apparently like the way I moderate Captain_Richard's Channel, at least enough to ask why I was not at least an affiliate member of TEST yet (which I am now). So, for that thank you for being pretty cool people, and being cool with me being the teetotaler of the group.

...but I am supposed to be promoting my Twitch Stream, which I am generally terrible at cause I'm not that kind of guy, something I apparently need to work on I suppose.

I stream:
- Star Citizen (not as much as I'd like, but that's something I'm working on)
- Mechwarrior Online (Love it, or hate it, I play it because that's where my other gaming buddies are, and it's also where I started streaming more or less)
- DCS (Not lately, cause my stick is shorting out or something, need to get it fixed)
- Turn Based Strategy (Civilization: Beyond Earth and Space Hulk as of late)
- Random (Anyone with a Steam Account knows what I'm talking about)

http://www.twitch.tv/leatherneck2382/profile
I stream 8p -10p and Midnight-2a EST (GMT-5)

The short break in between is for Captain_Richard's Stream.

Last edited:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I moderate Captain_Richard's Channel, at least enough to ask why I was not at least an affiliate member of TEST yet (which I am now). So, for that thank you for being pretty cool people,
Yes, they all join as affiliates... but soon our propaganda will win you over and you too shall come over to the dark side.

Reactions: Annitias

Leatherneck

Lieutenant
Nov 7, 2014
RSI Handle
Leatherneck2382
Yes, they all join as affiliates... but soon our propaganda will win you over and you too shall come over to the dark side.
I hear the dark side has cookies. I like cookies, especially Girl Scout Cookies. Thin Mints will be usurp Twinkies as the post apocalyptic currency.

Sadly, I have a tendency to eat them all, so a raider's life for me I suppose. Lol

That, or Montoya teasing his nipples.
I don't know if I should be frightened or intrigued.

Leatherneck

Lieutenant
Nov 7, 2014
RSI Handle
Leatherneck2382
I see someone played Eve Online :) High Five!
Indeed. I can say that I've been clean for over a year now lol. At the height of play before I sold all my characters I had 4 accounts 2 caps, and too many spreadsheets.

I don't regret playing, but felt it was time to move on. Star Citizen will be my new internet spaceship addiction now. :cool:

Yellowdog

Rear Admiral
Donor
Sep 30, 2014
RSI Handle
Yellowdog
Some say, Montoyas' nipples always point to true north.

Leatherneck

Lieutenant
Nov 7, 2014
RSI Handle
Leatherneck2382
Just wanted to say thank you for all the TEST Squadron members that showed up for the giveaway. Will definitely be planning some future giveaways as well as my Twitch Stream grows.

So congratulations to the winner (if you're a TEST Member), and if not, congrats anyway and I take no responsibility for any scratches to the paint. I may be the most intentionally sober member of TEST Squadron, but the pilot delivering your ship? Not so much.

Winner: egoshikari

Forgot your password?