Ammorn's hijacked thread. He loves you guys.

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
What would happen if I decided to quit drinking?
heresy_alarm.gif

I understand "Drink moar beer" to mean "Feel free to act silly, alcohol/420 optional"
Hit the nail on the head, I think.

Even if you don't have a habitual problem with drinking, if you are drinking to keep up with someone who does, it's taking a toll on you.
I actually have a drink (as in one singular drink) maybe twice a year now. Being lost in the sauce is not actually as rewarding a hobby as I thought it was in my younger days.
Coffee, on the other hand... :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::astonished::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
9LZNRJQ.jpg

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I understand "Drink moar beer" to mean "Feel free to act silly, alcohol/420 optional"
Amen to that.
The world would explode.
Even the thought of it is already causing ripples in the very fabric of this forum, starting with Ammorn's attempted post. Whats next is any ones guess but no good can come from it.

View attachment 10391
These are the responses I was looking for, haha.
View attachment 10393

Hit the nail on the head, I think.

Even if you don't have a habitual problem with drinking, if you are drinking to keep up with someone who does, it's taking a toll on you.
I actually have a drink (as in one singular drink) maybe twice a year now. Being lost in the sauce is not actually as rewarding a hobby as I thought it was in my younger days.
Coffee, on the other hand... :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::astonished::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
View attachment 10394
Yeah, I do maybe a weekend a month. And by do I think I have like 8 beers over the weekend. Even that seems a little excessive to me now. And if my wifey is working the weekend, forget it. Toddler Owl is up at 0-dark-stupid no matter what shape Daddy may be in, haha.

Forgot your password?