Ammorn's hijacked thread. He loves you guys.

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
I demand cookies.
@Varku, you've been summoned.
And here I am.
And as I sense a demanmd of Cookies, let me tell you, soon there will be this time again, where everybody will create something like this:

And once he had achived that, he will create something even greater, something like this:

And this can only result in this:

New friends or something something!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
And here I am.
And as I sense a demanmd of Cookies, let me tell you, soon there will be this time again, where everybody will create something like this:

And once he had achived that, he will create something even greater, something like this:

And this can only result in this:

New friends or something something!
Hahaha, good to see you friend Varku. And good to see you making friends.

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
My 3 R's are:

Rapid-fire
Reload
Repeat
Oh yeah, I had been wanting a speed loader for my high capacity 10/22 magazines for a while. I picked one up in bargain hunt about a year ago and man that thing makes reloading those magazines a breeze. I only have 2 25 round magazines, so I now want to start buying more 25 round magazines and get a couple more of the standard 10 round ones for bench rest shooting. I'd like to have like at least 10 25 rounders so I could shoot for a bit and then reload with the speed loader. The down side though is shooting like that'll burn through ammo fast, then again I've got 15,000 rounds of .22 LR since I hadn't been going shooting as much back when I was working more and was buying at least one box per paycheck.

Forgot your password?