Ammorn's hijacked thread. He loves you guys.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I've heard of people making deer sausage out of venison. I'd imagine it might taste similar since they are in the same family of animals and basically just huge deer. I'd love to try some venison and moose meat.
Moose sausage is great. I prefer bison. The hunt is more thrilling. See... first you got to say "Hee yaaaw" and get them to walk into the pen. Then someone hits them over the head with a forklift.
Moose it's all screaming and people running for their lives... way too bloody

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
How I felt this morning. And probably how I'll feel tomorrow after beer.

Ha. Haha.

I'm not missing your beaver. I know exactly where it is. *pets your beaver oh so gently*

Strong Mountie. Haha. Yeah right, sounds like a fine, upstanding citizen. Pffffft.

Funny that Crude got "Missing Sasquatch". Rigged!!
is that wood i see!? OM NOM NOM NOM

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Moose sausage is great. I prefer bison. The hunt is more thrilling. See... first you got to say "Hee yaaaw" and get them to walk into the pen. Then someone hits them over the head with a forklift.
Moose it's all screaming and people running for their lives... way too bloody
You might be able to catch a moose with a SUV sized bolder set up as a figure 4 dead fall with an apple as bait high enough that deer can't get to it so that only the moose will set it off.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
How I felt this morning. And probably how I'll feel tomorrow after beer.

Ha. Haha.

I'm not missing your beaver. I know exactly where it is. *pets your beaver oh so gently*

Strong Mountie. Haha. Yeah right, sounds like a fine, upstanding citizen. Pffffft.

Funny that Crude got "Missing Sasquatch". Rigged!!
The fact that Crude got it 100% clearly shows that it's the truth.

I have Hot Bud.... which is a terrible idea.

Forgot your password?