An introduction board? Why not Zoidberg?

Razl

Lieutenant
Jun 1, 2014
RSI Handle
Razl
Where you from stranger?
The mighty land of Texas, where all is made of heat and suffering.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I'm an old hand at CR games, started out on Wing Commander 2 with an old Falcon joystick on the MIDI port. Lots of fond memories there.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I'm looking forward to flying through the verse at unsafe speeds, in a ship that's little more than a glorified Winnebago. I think I'll call it "Eagle 5". What happened to the other 4 is a closely guarded secret, to keep insurance premiums down.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Time Lord on the NES.

What other games do you play?
Mostly singleplayer games, as I am unable to properly coordinate with others. Some horrible form of stage-fright that keeps me from speaking over VOIP. I can type well enough, but speaking is a negatory.

Picard or Kirk?
Who do you think?

Reactions: maynard

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!
I'm looking forward to flying through the verse at unsafe speeds, in a ship that's little more than a glorified Winnebago. I think I'll call it "Eagle
You mean this?

Razl

Lieutenant
Jun 1, 2014
RSI Handle
Razl
Yep, that's the ship. The Aurora is, as I've enjoyed calling it, a glorified Space Winnebago. Needs a dining table and a keg, though. Maybe a bar.

Razl

Lieutenant
Jun 1, 2014
RSI Handle
Razl
Happy to be here, Egriz!

On a side note, it turns out that ramming a Vanduul Scythe is actually a viable tactic in DFM, if you catch them on a side that isn't bladed.

Forgot your password?