An introduction!

Mar 24, 2015
RSI Handle
JoeTheWiltshire
Where you from stranger?
Southern England! (for the moment anyway, who knows where after university)

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I played freelancer a lot when I was younger, anything to do with space excites me and I love the ideas they have for this game, plus shiny shiny spaceships!
Also I'm doing a 3d based university course so the technical side excites me

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
A little bit of everything, exploration & flying with a bunch of teammates / the player generated situations & battles plus everything else i'll have time to try

What was the first game you remember playing?
Earliest I remember is Quake coop with my dad via TCP/IP, First game I remember being amazed by was Morrowind (of the elder scrolls series) on the Pc, still one of my all time favourite games.

What other games do you play?
A little bit of everything really, anything that looks fun, plus a lot of early access / kickstarter games
I definitely end up leaning more towards Space/scifi games in general.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Looking for people to play the multiplayer with since it can be finnicky at the moment (especially finding free flight games) and I prefer to be able to talk rather than type in game (Plus I like the mission statement & lighthearted-ness this org seems to have compared to some others

Picard or Kirk?
Picard! Patrick Stewart 4 life

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
Hail, new TESTbro! We are indeed a very light hearted org. The key to surviving the wait for SC is to not take is serious yet. So many people in this community seem to forget that.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
We have lots of folk willing to brave MP at the moment, so hop on Mumble and find some wingmates! Welcome to TEST!

RomulusMinimus

Captain
Jan 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Romulus-Minimus
Test welcome Squadron to!

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
awesome dad

welcome :D

Spyro

Vice Admiral
Mar 10, 2015
RSI Handle
SteadyK
Hello Joe! Welcome to TEST SQUADRON! Have fun! Take your boat in to Arena Comander and start pew pewing watever it floats!

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
Southern England huh? Nice to see some people joining from my neck of the woods!

Pull up and aurora and grab a beer!

October

Space Marshal
Mar 21, 2015
RSI Handle
Timestop
Welcome

Forgot your password?