An olive branch in one hand, a bottle of whisky in the other.

ghost53574

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2014
RSI Handle
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/xgh0st
They already stated that people who player kill or camp newbie spawn area's will have a bad time in the UEE (like being chased around by the police) and won't really be able to do missions outside of the UEE because the UEE will put a bounty on their heads that apparently NPC's would be interested in. Anyway, there will be player killers so those of us that would like to hunt players down will have loads of fun.

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
They already stated that people who player kill or camp newbie spawn area's will have a bad time in the UEE (like being chased around by the police) and won't really be able to do missions outside of the UEE because the UEE will put a bounty on their heads that apparently NPC's would be interested in. Anyway, there will be player killers so those of us that would like to hunt players down will have loads of fun.

Well, I'm glad that the game gives me an excuse to hunt down the players who PK for no reason.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
But I like the idea of getting a TEST base first thing, maybe a hidden asteroid?
Hidden? Well besides the football sized neon yellow and black sign outside of the asteroid proclaiming it as "Test Squadron Base - Bring beer and pretzels" I think hidden might work.... I mean if it's to much of a hidden base how will I live my cocktail space fantasy as a spinning bottle swinging blaster pistol champion of bar flare?

Besides how will the space aliens find us if we're hidden.

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
Hidden? Well besides the football sized neon yellow and black sign outside of the asteroid proclaiming it as "Test Squadron Base - Bring beer and pretzels" I think hidden might work.... I mean if it's to much of a hidden base how will I live my cocktail space fantasy as a spinning bottle swinging blaster pistol champion of bar flare?

Besides how will the space aliens find us if we're hidden.
That's a good point, we won't be able to fry the aliens and have space bacon if the base is hidden.

Reactions: Dalarast

bcmsemo

Rear Admiral
Donor
Jul 27, 2014
RSI Handle
darkbcm

Im not talking about camping a noob spawn area. Those types of areas are always protected in games for good reason....there new players. However, chances are there will be lucrative trade routes without those same protective restriction......and if a few merchant ships just happen to get rammed and boarded by drunken people in auroras....

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Im not talking about camping a noob spawn area. Those types of areas are always protected in games for good reason....there new players. However, chances are there will be lucrative trade routes without those same protective restriction......and if a few merchant ships just happen to get rammed and boarded by drunken people in auroras....
After ramming the merchant ship the drunken pilots leave their auroras and pass out. We will go down as the WORST pirates ever; but we will still blot out the sun.. with our blacking out.

Yellowdog

Rear Admiral
Donor
Sep 30, 2014
RSI Handle
Yellowdog
We want to keep people alive. Why? Because we want minions.

ghost53574

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2014
RSI Handle
I always wanted a slave ever since I was a little citizen boy of the UEE. Once my father brought home a Vanndul baby from Uranus, it was cute until it tried to act like anything but the peon it was. So I needlessly at eleven years old cut off its head and dropped off the corpse at my principals office. It was glorious seeing that priceless look on her face...

Anyway I would love to have a new slave take over for me when I'm smashed beyond thought. SLAVES!!!!!

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
I always wanted a slave ever since I was a little citizen boy of the UEE. Once my father brought home a Vanndul baby from Uranus, it was cute until it tried to act like anything but the peon it was. So I needlessly at eleven years old cut off its head and dropped off the corpse at my principals office. It was glorious seeing that priceless look on her face...

Anyway I would love to have a new slave take over for me when I'm smashed beyond thought. SLAVES!!!!!
You can actually capture players and sell them into slavery(although I don't think you can keep them for yourself.

Also, I though the best pirates were drunk at all times.

Yellowdog

Rear Admiral
Donor
Sep 30, 2014
RSI Handle
Yellowdog
This discussion has devolved from diplomacy to slavery. We should reevaluate what we are doing here.

ghost53574

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2014
RSI Handle
Who said diplomacy doesn't work with slavery? IT TOTALLY WORKS!

I mean really if you're drunk off your ass and you need work done are you really going to get off your drunk ass and do it? Really? Let's all be realistic now.

Last edited:

Yellowdog

Rear Admiral
Donor
Sep 30, 2014
RSI Handle
Yellowdog
This is half the fun of being drunk. Trying to do stuff with while drunk! Its like turning life on hard-mode.

Reanor

Lieutenant
Jan 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Synlir
Why loonking for allies when we can make a galactic Empire with armies of minions bringing what we want when we want ? Just sayin'

JacknHoffa

Lieutenant
Nov 23, 2014
RSI Handle
JacknHoffa
Diplomacy to Space bacon to Slavery. I think we need to get an ambassador for TEST to get drunken slaves to build us our hidden asteroid space bacon and beer embassy. Drunken slaves are important as they wont remember what they built or where it is, down side is the quality of said fried space bacon and beer party asteroid embassy may be alittle spotty. But were TEST we can throw some of space reptile glue on the holes and call it good.

Forgot your password?