And another sale announcement

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
I gotta admit. The listed stats for the Eclipse are pretty light for a ship of that price. About the same size and shields as a Buc. I know it has stealth and size nine torps. But man. And the Warbond price, looks like only 200(?) available, is probably gone already if not by tomorrow. That, to me is a bit cold and unfair. I know I don't have to by it. But geez, give us folks with a budget a chance to get some cash. Oh well, I still my beer money.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The armour looks pretty thin... that obviously means it's fast! Zoom and boom tactics will really help players clean up in this one.

Incidentally I used to have use of an industrial vacuum like that one in one of my old jobs. 720v of pure madness. Nothing beats Henry Hoover for pure cool and the ability to pull through in a pinch, though. We had a Henry in a student flat, we were there for two years and never changed the bag until the last day - we didn't have to , he was still sucking fine. when we opened him up, we found the bag was rammed full, but not only with our two years of nonsense - It had a load of broken glass from the people who had the flat before we did. We always picked up our glass, never hoovered it. I'm guessing an accumulated minimum 3 years and he was still going fine. When a bagged vacuum can do that who needs bag-less?

MurgenTemplar

Grand Admiral
Oct 31, 2016
RSI Handle
Murgentemplar
The Stats from this new device are:

Watts:
1.21 Jiga Watts

Amps:

Voltage:
48 - 385

Sealed suction:

Peak Horsepower:

Air Watts:
1.01 Jiga Watts

Airflow:
3 CFM

Dollar Flow:
Maximum of 275 per second

Filtration:
Dollar Select MkII

Cleaning Tools (Agitation):
$0 CCU eraser

Capacity:
1 Shipsale per 24 hrs

Quality:
Debatable

Noise:
45.6 dB

Features:
Comes in Red ... Pirate version in Black (+ 15%)

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
The Stats from this new device are:

Watts:
1.21 Jiga Watts

Amps:

Voltage:
48 - 385

Sealed suction:

Peak Horsepower:

Air Watts:
1.01 Jiga Watts

Airflow:
3 CFM

Dollar Flow:
Maximum of 275 per second

Filtration:
Dollar Select MkII

Cleaning Tools (Agitation):
$0 CCU eraser

Capacity:
1 Shipsale per 24 hrs

Quality:
Debatable

Noise:
45.6 dB

Features:
Comes in Red ... Pirate version in Black (+ 15%)
Ofc, stats are subject to change, because the game is still in development.
As far as we know, after they're done with it, it might be closer to a microwave oven.

Forgot your password?