Anniversary Sale Mega Thread - Its Done - Hammer & Hawk Available until Dec 11th

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
If you have the CCUs still, then you can make a Redeemer, turn that into a BMM, then into a Crucible during the sale to get a $250 Crucible, lol.

The Gemini is also a good choice, but since it's $340, you can't use those CCUs you have to get it cheaper, ha.

The Crucible is looking pretty good though. It's the smallest ship with 2 Large shields, good low crew requirements, a real hangar to bring your Super Hornet around or to smuggle stolen ships, lol. It's an under-noticed ship. Plus it has drones and who doesn't like drones.

Using the same CCU discount, you couuuuld pick up a Reclaimer. Both are pretty good with pirate friends. Say we wanted to make some cash and you had the Reclaimer. We could go anywhere, blow up anyone, and then profit from the scrap and parts. Easy and done. With the Crucible, we could go somewhere, board cargo ships, repair their engines and steal the whole ship. We can even repair and rearm our own fighters. It pretty much extends the range of our fighters too thanks to refuel mechanics.
You're so convincing, haha

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
If you have the CCUs still, then you can make a Redeemer, turn that into a BMM, then into a Crucible during the sale to get a $250 Crucible, lol.

The Gemini is also a good choice, but since it's $340, you can't use those CCUs you have to get it cheaper, ha.

The Crucible is looking pretty good though. It's the smallest ship with 2 Large shields, good low crew requirements, a real hangar to bring your Super Hornet around or to smuggle stolen ships, lol. It's an under-noticed ship. Plus it has drones and who doesn't like drones.

Using the same CCU discount, you couuuuld pick up a Reclaimer. Both are pretty good with pirate friends. Say we wanted to make some cash and you had the Reclaimer. We could go anywhere, blow up anyone, and then profit from the scrap and parts. Easy and done. With the Crucible, we could go somewhere, board cargo ships, repair their engines and steal the whole ship. We can even repair and rearm our own fighters. It pretty much extends the range of our fighters too thanks to refuel mechanics.
I plan to use my Hope the same way, except it's going to be body parts instead of scrap metal.

FluffyVonRage

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Palegrave
Spent all day thinking about the sale..Worked out i can just about afford to melt everything and upgrade to a carrack, then pick up a CCU to a hurricane for one of the surviving nox..

CIG is doing themselves a massive favor making the sale last over the month change, since that's most people's pay-days :)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
People buying expensive jpgs and I can't afford new game for 50$ for my 3DS, life is unfair...
I could not afford an Aurora in 2013 when I found out about Star Citizen, nor could I afford one in 2014 or 2015. It took all the way till 2016 before I could buy my first ship. A year later I had an Idris P.

Times change and sometimes it's a good change :)

Forgot your password?