Anniversary Sale Mega Thread - Its Done - Hammer & Hawk Available until Dec 11th

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
If they decide to close CCU's for the sale, I'm sure many backers are going to flip, especially those that plan on using that BMM for a 0 dollar upgrade.
Some person on Reddit already asked and was just told yes it'll be available, however it was noted that that reply doesn't mean that all CCUs are possible.
I might cash in my Redeemer to BMM ccu. But I'm not sure yet.

Wish I had money. Lol
What is this money you speak of?

New ship = more money....

Hurricane for me
The Hurricane has been on my list to look at more deeply. But after irresponsibly buying the Pioneer Warbond, my monthly allowance is spent. I wonder if I can arrange a loan from "She who must be obeyed"?

Aurora LX (may turn her into an LN - another of my indecision points, haha)
Shit get both. They're cheap and you can use the LX as yer styling ride to take yer space girly for a date.

Especially my neighbors.
I got a couple of them too. Both sides.

I'm not going to have any money for Christmas presents :(
Christmas....? Oh shit I forgot. Hey kids, how about a nice jpg or two?

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Shit get both. They're cheap and you can use the LX as yer styling ride to take yer space girly for a date.
Isn't that what the 85X is for? 2 adjacent seats, so your shifter hand can slide over? I've seen too many romantic comedies, I guess.

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
I might cash in my Redeemer to BMM ccu. But I'm not sure yet.

What is this money you speak of?

The Hurricane has been on my list to look at more deeply. But after irresponsibly buying the Pioneer Warbond, my monthly allowance is spent. I wonder if I can arrange a loan from "She who must be obeyed"?

I got a couple of them too. Both sides.

Christmas....? Oh shit I forgot. Hey kids, how about a nice jpg or two?
I understand

Forgot your password?