Anniversary Sale in 2018?

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Yes Nov. sale usually is toward the end of the month, but as some said don't worry there is no way you could miss it.

And if there are ships you are interested in and not sure how they are, ask if anyone got it so you can try it out doing mission, AC or what ever.

Always good thing to know the ship you want to buy before you do it if that option is available take it, then the risk of regret is a lot less ;-)

CHEERS!

And that was my 2000 post "Dang"
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
For the last few years there has been an LTI token ship (concept ) but with the change to cash only that may change this year. (Or rather there wont be any point unless you want to put cash in). Last year was the Hawk.
I've seen in certain channels people theory crafting that it'll be the Drake Corsair to add a large 'cheap' exploration ship.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Great advice. Thanks all. I would prefer the Carrack over the DUR I have, but it is too much ship for me to explore in solo. And, as was pointed out, I would be able to use the DUR very soon compared to months/years from now for a Carrack. I wish I could fit a Cyclone in a DUR...
Lots of good strategy here. I appreciate the thoughts, having not been through an anniversary sale.
True, the Carrack is a ship that will most likely require a crew to fully function, NPC or otherwise. When the redesigns of the Freelancer series ships are completed "Soon(tm)", we'll be able to find out what can fit inside each model. I'm willing to guess that a Cyclone might fit inside a Freelancer Max but it would take up a large portion of it's cargo carrying capacity.

And that was my 2000 post "Dang"
Congrats @Mich Angel

Forgot your password?