Another new weirdo

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
Welcome to TEST.

I've also been trying to forget my age since turning 30. That was 15 years ago and people just keep reminding me how old I'm getting.

Mentally I've never really gotten past 12.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Ha-ha I know what you mean you guys are pretty cool community hope I can help out in our marketplace a bit been working on building credits the last month or so on my account probably will plan to get some LTI ships and sell them here breaking even or cheaper than standard price haven't decided yet. I hate this wait to be able to gift packages I've got a long way to go to earning my goal ship and so little time till it may reappear in a sale.(I could just stop being lazy and work more overtime to earn the money lol but then my wife is going to say why spend that money in that game you could spend it on me!)

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Welcome to Test, you weirdo!

Let's see now, I was 37 the day you were born. Still feeling old?
Cosmo, it's not how old you are that matters. It's how old you act.

my wife is going to say why spend that money in that game you could spend it on me!)
Oh you got one on them too. Welcome to he club.

BTW, don't change your avatar! It's unique to you and shows how original you are in this Org of common miscreants.

Reactions: Mich Angel

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Lol im really confused on the forum I only see my normal no picture avatar atm did I upload something else and its not showing it? I cant remember for the life of me Alzheimer's is kicking in.

Gauna

Graphic Goddess
Officer
Nov 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gauna
You are not alone, Sirius-san. I also like exploration but PvP isn't my thing.

According to your flag, do you really live in Japan? I'm french and I friggin' love Japanese Variety shows... especially my favourite Owarai duo named ダウンタウン.

あ! By the way, welcome to TEST Squadron~! :beer:

Stormrage

Commander
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Lemalin276
You are not alone, Sirius-san. I also like exploration but PvP isn't my thing.

According to your flag, do you really live in Japan? I'm french and I friggin' love Japanese Variety shows... especially my favourite Owarai duo named ダウンタウン.

あ! By the way, welcome to TEST Squadron~! :beer:
Then that make two frenchies who loves japanes stuff :beers:

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Haha yeah I am actually in japan I am American though so I don't really watch to much Japanese TV shows. One show that I do like to watch is this show they show every new years where they have some famous people who sit in an area and have to do silly things or do silly stuff then if they laugh these guys with masks come out with a paddle and swat them on the butt. Other than that its just whatever I can find on japaense Netflix that is in English or one of my few English channels I have in japan.

Gauna

Graphic Goddess
Officer
Nov 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gauna
One show that I do like to watch is this show they show every new years where they have some famous people who sit in an area and have to do silly things or do silly stuff then if they laugh these guys with masks come out with a paddle and swat them on the butt.
Oooooh! It's Gaki no Tsukai's No Laughing Batsu series. I used to watch it too, this show is hilarious as f*ck! X'D

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
Hi. How's it going? Come here often? You seem a little young to be here unaccompanied. Do you need an adult? Because I can be your adult. Welcome to test!

Forgot your password?