• Total voters

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
first!

also, theorycrafting at this early stage is an exercise in futility so imma just shitpost instead

You're theorycrafting should be like like beer. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless like beer. If you put beer in a mug, it becomes the mug. You put beer in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a pitcher, it becomes the pitcher. Now beer can flow or it can crash. Be beer my friend.

Have a fluid and adaptable theorycrafting ability, let your theory flow and change with the game. Be like beer.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
You're missing several options:

Maple syrup: Is an explanation really needed?
Cutlass: Yes
Beer: Until there is a ship specifically for fermenting, distilling, and bootlegging can you REALLY survive without it?
Caterpillar: You know you want it
Maple beer: *See Maple syrup and beer above
BMM: I'm surprised and disappointed it wasn't an option to begin with

Due to these glaring oversights I was only able to vote for the Vulture because I imagine it'll be the most consistent fun and profit of those listed.

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
You are a lesson to us all, if I offered I would probably reset and just start with one smallish ship to make my way in the verse, (currently the cutlass). Even that is £110 for one game not cheap for most games. I hope you stick to this blind owl and I am sure you will enjoy growing your arsenal when the time comes!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
You are a lesson to us all, if I offered I would probably reset and just start with one smallish ship to make my way in the verse, (currently the cutlass). Even that is £110 for one game not cheap for most games. I hope you stick to this blind owl and I am sure you will enjoy growing your arsenal when the time comes!
Thanks a million Crymsan. I pray I can stick to it as well, haha. And for the record, my version of "scratch" is the Mercury, a Cutty, and a dragonfly. I just feel the Mercury Star Runner, and she feels like home to me. The Cutty is my other love, and she seems like the ship that'll fill any holes not filled by the Merc.

I'm pretty damn happy with the choice.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
It's your home??? I will happily use my Hammerhead to protect your Star Runner from ALL the nasty people. =)

Forgot your password?