Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters

Fade691

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fade691
Jesus, now I'm freaking thirsty. That sounds like I need to be wearing UGGs and have a man bun, haha
I can actually picture you with uggs and a man bun sitting there playing destiny with a fridge full of the stuff sitting next to you.

@Fade691
Figure out a way to make that gluten-free then you could make a fortune selling it in California.
Well it would probably end up around 15-17% and we’re worried about the gluten? But a quick check on wiki shows oats are gluten free... how about maple pumpkin oatmeal stout. The beer that gives you a weeks worth of carbs in one bottle. Corn is gluten free to but then we’re getting in the distillery business.

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Well it would probably end up around 15-17% and we’re worried about the gluten? But a quick check on wiki shows oats are gluten free... how about maple pumpkin oatmeal stout. The beer that gives you a weeks worth of carbs in one bottle. Corn is gluten free to but then we’re getting in the distillery business.
What about rice?

Fade691

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fade691
What about rice?
Maple pumpkin rice wine? At first I was like, this Ammorn guy is just talking crazy now. But after thinking and researching a little i think it’s pure genius. We could get this up into the 20’s range
Blind Owl - Maple Pumpkin Rice Wine
Gluten Free
And to satisfy California’s love of warning labels....
Warning, the State of California has determined drinking to much of this product may cause blindness.

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Maple pumpkin rice wine? At first I was like, this Ammorn guy is just talking crazy now. But after thinking and researching a little i think it’s pure genius. We could get this up into the 20’s range
Gluten Free
Warning, the State of California has determined drinking to much of this product may cause blindness.
Man, I really should get some equipment and get into brewing. I've been thinking of making some mead. I'll have to look into rice wine now.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I can actually picture you with uggs and a man bun sitting there playing destiny with a fridge full of the stuff sitting next to you.
Hahah, it'd have to be a clip on man-bun. I have no hair. But I could most certainly be wearing nothing but UGGs right meow.
Gluten Free
Are we about to be rich?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
This is to be expected, silly owl hairs for mammals..
Oh yeah. Right. Also, for barfing up in pellets after I've ingested an entire mouse. Fucking hairy mice.
Also, he'd be able to look at the back of his head to make sure there's no hair since owls can turn their heads 270°.
This is how I discovered my bald spot.... That's I'm of course supposed to have because I'm a hairless owl, haha.
I have zero interest in a Harbinger, the Sentinel has my heart of the Vangard variants.
Mine too. Unfortunately I never ended up buying a Sentinel, I only ever found the Harby, but I had the Sentinel and Warden BUKs. No longer though. Just a Mercury. And one day a Cutty.
And yet, he could not leave us. Such commitment!
Nope. TEST for life, haha.

Reactions: Deroth and Ammorn
Forgot your password?