Another Question Time!! :P

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Cocktails and liquor mostly. Vodka, Rum, Everclear(as a mixer, though I've done shots) White Russians, Screwdrivers, ect. I'm still trying wines and finding what I like. I also want to taste more kinds of liquors and cocktails. I started drinking later in life since I grew up in a strict religious family, so I'm still trying things to find my tastes. It seems like barrel aged stuff can turn my stomach, and I haven't found a malted grain drink that I like the flavor of though I recently found out I like the taste of publix brand malta so I'm looking for a beer that tastes something like that so I've been trying some beers recently.

Matt W.

Commander
Jul 4, 2017
RSI Handle
Skadoosh86
Cocktails and liquor mostly. Vodka, Rum, Everclear(as a mixer, though I've done shots) White Russians, Screwdrivers, ect. I'm still trying wines and finding what I like. I also want to taste more kinds of liquors and cocktails. I started drinking later in life since I grew up in a strict religious family, so I'm still trying things to find my tastes. It seems like barrel aged stuff can turn my stomach, and I haven't found a malted grain drink that I like the flavor of though I recently found out I like the taste of publix brand malta so I'm looking for a beer that tastes something like that so I've been trying some beers recently.

Awesome..... BTW Publix is it expensive.

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Awesome..... BTW Publix is it expensive.
I would shop Publix if I had'nt spent so much money on this game....... That leaves walmart.... :P
LOL, yeah, it costs a little bit more. I live like 2 minutes from a Publix if I don't get caught at the light. Walmart's like 15 minutes away, and Kroger's is about another minute down the street from the Publix, so the Publix is really continent if I'm lazy and want something faster. IIRC it was Goya brand malta that I had before, what you can find in the international isle in Walmart. The Goya malta has a funky bite to it, the Publix brand malta doesn't have that bite but still has the grain taste as well as a light sweet molasses or caramel taste.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
And now...
It's heresy time!
I don't drink...
... that much.
I'll drink for both of
AND what I drink is... BEER . Whatever is available brand from anywhere store. I AVOID American wastewater beers such as Bud and Bud and Labatt and Coors, as technically those are waters lying about being beer.
I also enjoy Maple Syrup, 30%, but I'll drink the 15% if it's the only thing available.

Forgot your password?