Anthem 2.0

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Destiny! Dammit @sum1, I'm supposed to be doing house projects, now I just want to work on my Divinity quest.
Well, that housework sounds like SWEET BUSINESS! if you don't do the work it will be a THORN in your side when your wife gets home, and she will have THE LAST WORD and depending on how mad she is CRIMSON my fly, she can be MERCILESS if you don't get your chores done, we don't need that level of ANARCHY, so work hard like a PROSPECTOR and when you get your house set we will get you Divinity. just play it smart and don't be a RISKRUNNER. you know I speak the TRUTH.

TELESTO.

• Glorious
Reactions: Blind Owl and Phil

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Well, that housework sounds like SWEET BUSINESS! if you don't do the work it will be a THORN in your side when your wife gets home, and she will have THE LAST WORD and depending on how mad she is CRIMSON my fly, she can be MERCILESS if you don't get your chores done, we don't need that level of ANARCHY, so work hard like a PROSPECTOR and when you get your house set we will get you Divinity. just play it smart and don't be a RISKRUNNER. you know I speak the TRUTH.

TELESTO.
Listen HUCKLEBERRY, you'd best watch yourself or my COLDHEART is gunna slip you some SLEEPER SIMULANT. That shit will bring the FOURTH HORSEMAN down on ya, and that's some BAD JUJU. You'll dream of RAT KINGS and JADE RABBITS, and wake up to the HARD LIGHT in an OUTBREAK of a COLONY of BLACK TALONS tearing at your mind, wishing CERBERUS would just let you walk to the other side.The only BASTION you'll have against this is the CHAPERONE that you have watching your back. That one is a FIGHTING LION, but she ain't got nothing on my MALFEASANCE. So unless you wanna become a RUINOUS EFFIGY, I'd recommend you find some SYMMETRY my Sum, lest you run afoul of some DEVILS RUIN, with a THOUSAND VOICES clawing at your mind.

You may be the Queen of Destiny, but I shall be the QUEENSBREAKER. All hail the HEIR APPARENT.

So say we Owl.

*Fuck are we nerds*

❤ 🤣

• o7
Reactions: sum1

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Listen HUCKLEBERRY, you'd best watch yourself or my COLDHEART is gunna slip you some SLEEPER SIMULANT. That shit will bring the FOURTH HORSEMAN down on ya, and that's some BAD JUJU. You'll dream of RAT KINGS and JADE RABBITS, and wake up to the HARD LIGHT in an OUTBREAK of a COLONY of BLACK TALONS tearing at your mind, wishing CERBERUS would just let you walk to the other side.The only BASTION you'll have against this is the CHAPERONE that you have watching your back. That one is a FIGHTING LION, but she ain't got nothing on my MALFEASANCE. So unless you wanna become a RUINOUS EFFIGY, I'd recommend you find some SYMMETRY my Sum, lest you run afoul of some DEVILS RUIN, with a THOUSAND VOICES clawing at your mind.

You may be the Queen of Destiny, but I shall be the QUEENSBREAKER. All hail the HEIR APPARENT.

So say we Owl.

*Fuck are we nerds*

❤ 🤣
nerds us? yes, making semi logic stories using Exotics from Destiny, well one of us (and it's not you).

• Love
Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?