Anthem - Legion of Dawn trailer

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I can't help but watch the cinematic in the trailers and wonder why we are not playing that game instead of what Anthem really is.

Reactions: Ammorn

Mushin

Space Marshal
Aug 31, 2015
RSI Handle
Naelobo
Anthem is the kind of game that strikes me as a good initial rush followed by the endless repetition of the grind. We already have a better version of that called Warframe. The fact that EA can shithorn your entire Origin library for violating an NDA definitely put this game off my list. Breaking an NDA should get your ass removed from the test but not removed from the library of existing purchases. That is the definition of a corporate oppressive culture.

Reactions: Kenlee

Gauna

Graphic Goddess
Officer
Nov 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gauna
Already spent +2700 hours on Warframe. I can't stop too, it's so damn good enough to beat both Destiny and Anthem in many ways.

Already tested Anthem Closed Alpha, I had a strange feeling: this game will be much like Destiny that will make you bored after weeks/months of grinding. But I can still give it another try at launch day.
Microtransactions and scripted drop-chance are only things I concerns about Anthem because of Enormous Assholes..

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Already spent +2700 hours on Warframe. I can't stop too, it's so damn good enough to beat both Destiny and Anthem in many ways.

Already tested Anthem Closed Alpha, I had a strange feeling: this game will be much like Destiny that will make you bored after weeks/months of grinding. But I can still give it another try at launch day.
Microtransactions and scripted drop-chance are only things I concerns about Anthem because of Enormous Assholes..
I hated Destiny and I had the exact same feeling during Anthem of a shity, lackluster story made to allow copious amounts of microtransactions and grinding with the bare minimum of passable content to be filtered down to the player.

Reactions: Gauna

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
Ill probably treat it more like a single player with coop and enjoy it until content runs dry. There better be some 'my face is tired' moments in there!

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
The game still looks amazing. I'm really looking forward to playing it.

If the end game turns out to be another "you must grind the same stupid bullshit every day in order to keep up and play with your friends" then I'll just uninstall it when I get to that point, like I do with all the other games that try that crap.

It still won't prevent me from playing the game itself and enjoying it up to the "sorry, you've really finished the game, now play it over and over for +1 nonsense" end game.

Forgot your password?