Anthem sound issues?

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Just curious if anyone else is having sound issues in Anthem. randomly my sound just cuts out, it could last for 2 hrs and then cut out or 15 min, its just random I lose all sound, tried numerous fixes, updates etc... can't find any info or topics similar to mine. I have a steel series siberia 800 and its a 200$ head set I hate to spend money on a new one but having no sound and having to restart a dozen times a day is frustrating I am about to order a new one any help is appreciated!!! :)

Reactions: Scape

SullyQuindarius

Admiral
Dec 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SullyQuindarius
I don't have that issue, but I do think it's the game. I'll have moments where the sound cuts out for a bit ingame, usually when I'm hacking and slashing through a group of enemies and there's explosions and stuff going off, feels like the game struggles to process all the sounds and gives up for a second.

Reactions: Scape and Phil

Nijal_Lun

Vice Admiral
Dec 5, 2018
RSI Handle
Nijal_Lun
So far haven't ran into any sound issues. I had a different issue with controls though. If you set the key bindings to use the arrow keys as secondary movement controls the character would bounce all over the damn place. Blank them out and set the primary to arrows and fixed the bounce issue I ran into. However sound wise, it never missed a beat last night for me. But granted now that I read this thread...I bet I'll run into those issues tonight when I play 😁

Reactions: Scape and Phil

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Ya like I said I could go for 2-3 hrs no issues or 20 min its purely random must be game issues. I have also had movement issues not sure if its lag or a an attack a mob uses but I wont be able to move and its not the freeze mechanic its like I am getting knocked around 6-8 times in a row hehe, sometimes after I unfreeze its also delayed quite a bit like I am still stuck even though I broke free. Guess there are still a few bugs to work out lol.

All in all though I am level 17 and so far its been fun.

Nijal_Lun

Vice Admiral
Dec 5, 2018
RSI Handle
Nijal_Lun
lol I only hit level 6 tonight :D still got a ways to go. So far loving the game. Only played about an hour here and there though mission wise. Then goof off free style for a while exploring.

Hybus

Space Marshal
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Hybus
yeah, i went for days without the sound bug than, twice in an hour, seems to happen in heavy combat

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
I have not had any issues the past two days with sound not sure why haha. I am level 22 now there is a lot more dialogue in the game then I was expecting its actually decent, some humor, drama etc.. I can only imagine after a patch or two the game should be pretty solid, I have not ran into to many bugs not to many complaints outside of the sound issue.

Nijal_Lun

Vice Admiral
Dec 5, 2018
RSI Handle
Nijal_Lun
Yeah finally ran into one sound bug but was minor. Occurred right after heavy combat, lost the footstep sounds. But after a cut scene it was back.

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
I am still having the occasional sound drop, twice today already sound completely cut out and had to restart.

Forgot your password?