Anthem - The Javelin of Dawn

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
This is part of the story line, no spoilers, its not something you can get... but if they even do a DLC... well, Ill hit that hard!

Reactions: Ammorn

Mushin

Space Marshal
Aug 31, 2015
RSI Handle
Naelobo
It has a story. It's one of the most bland stories since Too Human. Enjoy.

It still annoys me how Bioware can drop the ball on two games that should be universally amazing. Another titan falls to the corporate EA overlords. queue drama

Apex Legends is amazing though!

Reactions: Scape and Bambooza

briguy168

Space Marshal
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
sirina
They will have content steadily released. Remember how The Division was crap when it first came out but got a hell of a lot better as Massive added more content and fixed things...

Reactions: Scape

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
I was so hyped for this game, even took the day off at launch! Ended up playing Apex Legends most of the day haha. I managed to get to level 10 while playing short sessions and was lucky enough to encounter 0 bugs.
I hope the story isnt as predicable as I think it is but according to the comments above I wont get my hopes up :)

Scape

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 2, 2019
RSI Handle
Scape_TEST
Im not a big fan of the freeplay mode if you arent in a team of people you know, just end up running into lots of things you cant beat. Im enjoying the combat alot, and why must i walk VERY slowly through port tarsis to find mission givers??
Dont think im going to be in it for the long haul

Hybus

Space Marshal
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Hybus
I don't regret spending my time with it thus far.

Although there are a few annoying bugs.

The sound one,

The weird quick play bug. Originally anytime i tried to just do a quick play mission and reinforce anyone, it would hang at about 90% loading bar. Once I set origin and anthem to run as admin, that cleared up, however now about half the time I get in these missions with no objective and people just stuck in one area.

Forgot your password?