Anthem VIP demo friend finder thread. (WE NEED more VIP Demo Keys if you preorded you have 3!)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Sucks to have to point this out but some members asking for keys are 1 day old accounts on here without even bothering to make an intro post. Please bear this in mind :/
Yeah, I saw this and pointed it out last night. Many of them are fake RSI links too. Going to 404s or org-less scum, haha.

Meanwhile, if anyone has one more demo key, I'd appreciate it. There may be a work around to get my game to launch by creating a second account, but I already gave away all my keys. Anyone still packing one for a confirmed TESTie?

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Yeah, I saw this and pointed it out last night. Many of them are fake RSI links too. Going to 404s or org-less scum, haha.

Meanwhile, if anyone has one more demo key, I'd appreciate it. There may be a work around to get my game to launch by creating a second account, but I already gave away all my keys. Anyone still packing one for a confirmed TESTie?
Ill reach out to the peeps I know but I think demo is almost over, although I hear open demo would open soon afterwards.

Reactions: Blind Owl

CloudCluster

Ensign
Jan 27, 2019
RSI Handle
CloudCluster
Been trying to get one for the last few days. Game preordered via external means so no demo for me, could anyone hook me up? I'll share my link here for the extra keys if I get one.

PrimeCronus

Admiral
Sep 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Nero_Genesys
Hey guys, i am possible late, but i have origin premiere and i think i also have the invitation codes ( i have 3 of them in theory). If you still want to try and need a code, pls tell me where i can find that codes and i'll send you. Game is sick tho, love it

CloudCluster

Ensign
Jan 27, 2019
RSI Handle
CloudCluster
Hey guys, i am possible late, but i have origin premiere and i think i also have the invitation codes ( i have 3 of them in theory). If you still want to try and need a code, pls tell me where i can find that codes and i'll send you. Game is sick tho, love it

Here. You can send a referral link, and each person that gets access can send another! If you could message me your link, I'd be supper happy!
https://www.ea.com/games/anthem/anthem-demos/refer-a-friend

EDIT: Damn my hype levels are through the roof.

CloudCluster

Ensign
Jan 27, 2019
RSI Handle
CloudCluster
Tell me if this worked out bro
It did, I'm in. It just doesn't seem to update on the website so I can give our more keys. I'll keep trying though. Thanks a bunch!

EDIT: Been refreshing for more than 30 minutes now. EA's site refuses to acknowledge that I can get friend passes, even though I'm in the game. Will keep trying.

Last edited:

PrimeCronus

Admiral
Sep 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Nero_Genesys
It did, I'm in. It just doesn't seem to update on the website so I can give our more keys. I'll keep trying though. Thanks a bunch!

EDIT: Been refreshing for more than 30 minutes now. EA's site refuses to acknowledge that I can get friend passes, even though I'm in the game. Will keep trying.
I guess only pre-ordered people and people that have Origin premiere has a chanse to give a code.

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
The upside to this Owl is that the next demo should be a lot more robust.

Last edited:
Reactions: sum1
Forgot your password?