CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard

Greetings, guys & gals! Last night, I hit the 2,500 Follower stretch goal on my Twitch channel. Therefore, I am giving away an Anvil Aerospace Super Hornet to one lucky Follower completely for free. This is the Anniversary Edition, which comes with two years of in-game insurance.

If you'd like to get in on the giveaway, I'll be streaming live from 9pm to 11pm on Twitch. As always, thank you to TEST for being great supporters of my Star Citizen-centric stream and I hope to see you tonight! :)

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Stop making people think they have a chance at winning my ship Cap!

Hope to see a large TEST population there tonight.

Reactions: Eliyahu

Lonewollf

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Lonewollf
ba de da det da det da det:

Ladies and Gentlemen, and quadrapeds of every shape size and color, this is a News Bulleton: Due to popular demand, the Hornet will not be given away tonight to just anybody, but will in fact be given to the one, the only, Lone_wollf for the pure fact that he is just so gosh darn awesome!

.......is it sad that I couldn't even type that with a straight face?

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
i never win anything but i shall endeavor to attend in order to decrease everyone else's chance.
woohooc! I bet i could crash a super hornet REAL good!

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
I already have a SH, but I'll be there for the fun ;) ... and the drunk ladies XD

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
yay for being a uni student, 2pm for me ;)

also @Captain ... i would like this superhornet, i pledge my allegience and beer reserves to you if you give it to me

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
I already have a SH, but I'll be there for the fun ;) ... and the drunk ladies XD
Lul, I just noticed your post. I can't be the only one drinking, go buy yourself a case of beer. The more drunk you are the higher chance you have to win a Super Hornet (pretty sure my statistics are mostly correct hypothetically).

Reactions: Gearen
Forgot your password?