Any ED players like to join me in creating Havoc?

GojiraSamurai

Space Marshal
Jul 22, 2016
RSI Handle
GojiraSamurai
so i need a few players to help me create economic chaos with my Old Org. TAO, in ED..
long story short our former leader bailed in May with no warning, just up and quit, as a council we carried on and with much hard work we were able to secure an in game faction in Basuki An, at this time said former leader began asking if he could return, as far as i was concerned i had no issue's with rejoining the Org. but not a return to the council, this was agreed on by a vote of 5 to 1 with the no vote coming from our present leader, the following day he stepped down and ceded his position to the Former Head of TAO, at which point he disbanded the council and appointed the person who ceded this position the day before, as his second in command, then revoked the memberships of the 5 who voted against him returning to the council...

So any one wishing to assist me it's simple go to Basuki An and run every mission but the TAO missions, any and all support will be greatly appreciated....

yours truly, Goji

gladestone

Vice Admiral
Mar 8, 2015
RSI Handle
gladestone
Id like to join ive not played in awhile its a bit boring single player..Im in the states if that doesnt matte..Commander gladestone you can add me );.

Forgot your password?