Any Hockey fans out there?

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Hockey anyone? Playoff talks? who is going to win? I am a Penguins fan, have been since I got into hockey in '09. and they could win for the 3rd time in a row this year, the first team to ever do that! hype.

If you don't like Hockey, what are you doing in Test? A bunch of guys strap blades to their feet, crash into each other as much as possible, get in fights, and shoot a small black disk at the guys stupid enough to stand in front of the net at speeds up too, and sometimes over, 100 mph (160.934 kph) as the crowd gets drunk... its like they invented this game for us....

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
your Canadian, you're obligated to say that. they kick you if you don't like hockey and maple syrup.
*You're. ;)

I'm stoked about the Jets. They're looking damn good. I was a little disappointed that the Leafs lost last night, but such is life. I'm exuberant that the Vegas Golden Knights are doing so damn awesome. I don't give a shit about the city per se, but I love that an expansion team has come in and been this dominate in their first year.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Hockey anyone? Playoff talks? who is going to win? I am a Penguins fan, have been since I got into hockey in '09. and they could win for the 3rd time in a row this year, the first team to ever do that! hype.

If you don't like Hockey, what are you doing in Test? A bunch of guys strap blades to their feet, crash into each other as much as possible, get in fights, and shoot a small black disk at the guys stupid enough to stand in front of the net at speeds up too, and sometimes over, 100 mph (160.934 kph) as the crowd gets drunk... its like they invented this game for us....
are you shitting me? half of TEST is canadian.

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Fucking hockey WooHoo!!! #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow

Reactions: Blind Owl

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
I follow the Stars and the Wild a little normally but haven't at all this year.

I live in football land though... We here in Texas are looking at football stuff most of the time.
Hell, our hometown QB just got drafted 1st tonight. The only bad thing about that is he is going to the Browns.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
The Las Vegas Knights have a real shot!
Sorry, Penguins are going to win for the third time in a row, you can have it next year. k?
Syrup = GOOOOOOD
Hockey = What you do to keep your kids form being weird loner computer gamers
Are you about to be kicked out of Canada? you can come to the States. Here all you have to like is freedom, and if you don't, well that's your freedom to not like freedom.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
If I were a betting man I'd bet that @CrudeSasquatch has many bad childhood memories involving hockey, to include but not limited to:
  • Breaking through the ice
  • Being chased by both teams, the refs, and all the parents trying to beat him with hockey sticks
  • Everybody assuming he's a goon so they preempt the assumed behavior by cross-checking, high-sticking, and tripping him every chance they get then the refs giving him the penalty for instigating (when all he really wanted to do is hug it out)

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Are you about to be kicked out of Canada? you can come to the States. Here all you have to like is freedom, and if you don't, well that's your freedom to not like freedom.
Naw, they won't really kick him out for not liking hockey. It's just a threat. What they usually do is make you clean the restrooms.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I live in football land though... We here in Texas are looking at football stuff most of the time.
Hell, our hometown QB just got drafted 1st tonight. The only bad thing about that is he is going to the Browns.
But. There's a group in Houston looking for an NHL hockey team - and horror of horrors, the Ottawa Senators are kind of looking for a new home. The Sen's are a good team, you can like them without really offending anyone. I mean they sometimes look at you with that smile that says, "poor guy"... but they're not offended.

Forgot your password?