Any hype for Tom Clancy's The Division 2?

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
No beta invite for me so I will have to sit out.
check your uplay games. I never got an email, but as soon as I requested it showed up in my games. But I also played a LOT of Div 1.

Joehockey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Apr 8, 2017
RSI Handle
Joehockey
No beta invite for me so I will have to sit out.
They may not go out until the 6th either! Amazon isn't even shipping keys for the beta until the 6th and that's for pre-orders. So, keep an eye on it for a few days before giving up!

atpbx

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
General Fisting
Only Star Citizen can save you now!
Its not quite that bad, ive had some some good fun with destiny over the holidays, I love warfame, RDR 2 was good, Resi 2 has been good so far.....

The Division was a fanastic idea, the city was amazing graphically, i mean seriously, when its dark, and its snowing theres very few games create that kind of atmosphere.

Its just there was no “game” there.

A hand full of story missions, some pretty terrible strikes, awful loot system and that was it.

The potential for exploration, side missions, factions, territory battles, all wasted.

The sequel just looks like more of the same, with a slightly longer campaign.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Its not quite that bad, ive had some some good fun with destiny over the holidays, I love warfame, RDR 2 was good, Resi 2 has been good so far.....

The Division was a fanastic idea, the city was amazing graphically, i mean seriously, when its dark, and its snowing theres very few games create that kind of atmosphere.

Its just there was no “game” there.

A hand full of story missions, some pretty terrible strikes, awful loot system and that was it.

The potential for exploration, side missions, factions, territory battles, all wasted.

The sequel just looks like more of the same, with a slightly longer campaign.
I see you only played at the start of the game.... The first game fixed its self HARD. If you jumped back into Division you would not see the same game you remember. The Division 2 seems to be learning from the mistakes that have been made... something Ubisoft as a whole has been doing really well lately... anyway. Beta this weekend. I would keep an open mind. and at least see. but really. they did fix the first game... it was crazy how hard The Division did a 180.

Reactions: Joehockey

Joehockey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Apr 8, 2017
RSI Handle
Joehockey
I see you only played at the start of the game.... The first game fixed its self HARD. If you jumped back into Division you would not see the same game you remember. The Division 2 seems to be learning from the mistakes that have been made... something Ubisoft as a whole has been doing really well lately... anyway. Beta this weekend. I would keep an open mind. and at least see. but really. they did fix the first game... it was crazy how hard The Division did a 180.
Oh seriously. I played for a few hundred hours right after release and then put it down until 1.8 came out. I practically had to relearn the game and understand how much had changed with the gearing, skills, and extra content. That, is actually what gives me so much hope for TD2. Massive and Ubi have done this once already. They sorta fucked and then learned to fix it into one hell of a game. Hopefully we'll see a damn good release this time around!

Reactions: sum1

atpbx

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
General Fisting
No i had the lifetime dlc pass for the division, i played every DLC drop and i found it just as bust and as empty at the end as it was at the start.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Oh seriously. I played for a few hundred hours right after release and then put it down until 1.8 came out. I practically had to relearn the game and understand how much had changed with the gearing, skills, and extra content. That, is actually what gives me so much hope for TD2. Massive and Ubi have done this once already. They sorta fucked and then learned to fix it into one hell of a game. Hopefully we'll see a damn good release this time around!
ME TOO MAN!!!
No i had the lifetime dlc pass for the division, i played every DLC drop and i found it just as bust and as empty at the end as it was at the start.
ok, the game not for you then, I liked the changes they made. Let me know if you ever want to Destiny though. Destiny 2 is still going to be my fav!

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
The Private Beta is over. There are many issues that need to be addressed before releasing the game, but at least it performs well -- it performs very good even on cloud gaming services like GeForce NOW /below/ -- up to 120 fps with v-sync off

Forgot your password?