Any interest on 15% discount on Vanguard/anything

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
You really want that Conceirge aye.

I myself bought a lot of ships when they were not on sale anymore, from other people, and if I could add up all their values, it would be over $2,000 yet I'm stuck with my accounts saying $700-ish

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Geez, wait a few more days and we will get it 50% off!

Put me down for one Harbinger!

Darquesse

Space Marshal
May 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Darquesse

50% off??? I call Vulcan Hax!

And roger that, Montoya! I will contact you, so don't forget and avoid buying one until then!

EDIT: Will contact you on Monday letting you know what's what, so if I fail to obtain the 15% code, you still have the whole week to buy it from RSI or someone else.

Darquesse

Space Marshal
May 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Darquesse
You really want that Conceirge aye.

I myself bought a lot of ships when they were not on sale anymore, from other people, and if I could add up all their values, it would be over $2,000 yet I'm stuck with my accounts saying $700-ish
Yep, trying to get those numbers up and help out a TESTie or two. And I look forward to crewing your ships, if you don't mind :) Warning shots ahoy! (and not because I have bad accuracy and every shot is a warning shot)

Darquesse

Space Marshal
May 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Darquesse

And I like how all we know about the Harbinger variant is its name, and we're already up for spending $295 (well, a little less) for it. Maybe it just goes really fast. That's all. The "first-to-fight" variant they promised. Ship goes rel gud speed 420.

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
I was planning on purchasing the Harbinger as well. If you want to add me to your list that's cool...PM me

Karab can vouch for me, He was able to spot me for an 890 Jump when they were on sale

@Darquesse

Last edited:

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
There is a point when this all becomes crazy right >? Spending $1,000+ on this game. Don't get me wrong I've done it. The part that makes me feel it was a waste, is that the persistent universe is only one universe, wasn't it mentioned we could create our own universes with some type of editor?

So, imagine the game is this great single player campaign, and then you get into multiplayer and its - empty - boring, little to no one around, nothing interesting enough is driving any conflict. In EVE it's well done,a constant flow of power and resources it ebbs and flows... whatever...

They haven't spoken much about this persistent universe, what has been said, is that it is going to be relatively easy to afford any ship, and cost nearly nothing to renew insurance. They make it sound , to me, as if there just won't be much difficulty in the game, like no serious conflicts, no real consequences, worst case you wait a bit. ...

And what exactly do you need concierge for anyways?!?! What do you expect it to do for you?!?

Darquesse

Space Marshal
May 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Darquesse
There is a point when this all becomes crazy right >? Spending $1,000+ on this game. Don't get me wrong I've done it. The part that makes me feel it was a waste, is that the persistent universe is only one universe, wasn't it mentioned we could create our own universes with some type of editor?

So, imagine the game is this great single player campaign, and then you get into multiplayer and its - empty - boring, little to no one around, nothing interesting enough is driving any conflict. In EVE it's well done,a constant flow of power and resources it ebbs and flows... whatever...

They haven't spoken much about this persistent universe, what has been said, is that it is going to be relatively easy to afford any ship, and cost nearly nothing to renew insurance. They make it sound , to me, as if there just won't be much difficulty in the game, like no serious conflicts, no real consequences, worst case you wait a bit. ...

And what exactly do you need concierge for anyways?!?! What do you expect it to do for you?!?
Um...

Stuff. *nods*

October

Space Marshal
Mar 21, 2015
RSI Handle
Timestop
$1700+ spend,almost there.

Forgot your password?