Any plans for a Test UEC bank?

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
Just curious if we have any plans to set up a guild UEC bank? The ingame UEC seems to be sticking pretty well between patches.
Sometimes you just need that extra 50k to give you a boost in the game, like me the other day. Maybe you're short 200k for that prospector. People that have extra unused UEC can deposit and make interest off it. People that need it can withdraw but pay back with interest. Just a thought.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
It would be an interesting idea to develope, it coudl also open up new job opportunities in some case like credit revocery agent in charge to "persuarde" people to pay theyr debt...
Sadly I think that dooing that "by hand" and off the game would be a tremendous task to do, someone with a hight trust withn TEST will be required to own ALL the money the membbers deposit, kepp track of the load and the interest and distribute the earnings to the legittimate people. Not only I see this an overwelming task but also prawn to failure: what is that person leave the org and don't want to give the cash (sever milion I'll assume) back?

I'll love this idea, but it will work better if that will be implemented in-game like an assset of the org management tool: not only will detach the ORG back from an account, it will also automatically keep track of the loans, the deposit sums and the payment date, plus take care of the payment automatically. Being in game it will also allow for the creation of a proper "credit retrial mission"...

With a ORG-bank system build in.game I won't exclude also the possibility of non-member to deposit and subscrbe a loan to ORG bank based on the reputation of the bank... an this will eventually open up the possibility for "money laundry" activity that will tide with the data-investigation gameplay and hacker/data retrival one...

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
A bit early to set up but great idea to research and make plans for

And Nothing we earn or buy in game now will be left for us to keep, there is a full wipe coming and there be more of them up the road..

I say once Beta start to look to come to it's end and full release is around the corner, it would be a good time for some serious prep, for some like this.

If it is not already included in the org tools by then.

But keep in mind as Beta goes to it's end to a full release, there will be a last full wipe.

CHEERS! 🍺

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
yeah, sorry, but a player run bank would be the source of a lot of drama. Hey, MitchAngel hasn't been on in a year, and I havn't been able to get by money out of his bank. Or Esctasy left test and took all our UEC when she left.

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
yeah, sorry, but a player run bank would be the source of a lot of drama. Hey, MitchAngel hasn't been on in a year, and I havn't been able to get by money out of his bank. Or Esctasy left test and took all our UEC when she left.
Lies! I would never leave Test with all the UEC. Um well I guess it depends how much UEC 😛

Forgot your password?