Any Rainbow Six: Siege players?

Promeathean

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Promeathean
Hello my fellow TESTies, since Rainbow Six Siege is going to be out soon I was wondering if any of you would like to join me in the open beta test. My Uplay handle is Promeathean.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I will add you, I will not be able to buy it (curse you Star Citizen) If I get it I would love to play, the beta's have been awesome!

Reactions: Promeathean

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
I've heard good and bad things about siege. The bad? Stale AI, uninspired maps, and so on.

I think the R6 Vegas games were its plateau.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I've heard good and bad things about siege. The bad? Stale AI, uninspired maps, and so on.

I think the R6 Vegas games were its plateau.
there was bad, but each beta has gotten better (as long as the patch into the game well it will be good). not a perfect game but really fun and well made tactical shooter.

Reactions: Promeathean

Promeathean

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Promeathean
If you want to get the most out of this game you have to play it with friends, although Ubisoft says its meant to be a competitive game its also a pretty good social game. Its hard to explain why but it feels like the more you communicate in this game, the higher your chances are of winning. As for the problems concerning the A.I. yes their intelligence can sometimes fluctuate which can be a bit frustrating. Overall, its an extremely fun tactical shooter and is definitely worth trying out.

Crawley

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Crawley
there was bad, but each beta has gotten better (as long as the patch into the game well it will be good). not a perfect game but really fun and well made tactical shooter.
The problem that I have with it is really just the price tag. It's basically a casual CS:GO with some SWAT specific bells and whistles, which while fun could never constitute costing four times what CS does. It's a $20 game with a $60 price tag. Plus who knows what the DLC system is going to end up looking like.

DragonHeart

Space Marshal
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
ATempest
Yeah I purchased the game, but haven't tried beta yet.
I was very much a Counter Strike and FPS fan in general.
Was ranked Double AK last time I played last year, so I might be abit rusty.
My friends still play and are Eagles, bastards say I'm noob for stop playing lol.

If anyone wants to add me on Aus servers, lets have a game.

Edit:
And no ragers !
I've had enough of children screaming in Counter Strike lol.

Promeathean

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Promeathean
The problem that I have with it is really just the price tag. It's basically a casual CS:GO with some SWAT specific bells and whistles, which while fun could never constitute costing four times what CS does. It's a $20 game with a $60 price tag. Plus who knows what the DLC system is going to end up looking like.
For $60 you get all the future release maps and operators for free (you will have to earn in-game credits to buy the operators), all DLC is free, no community split.

Reactions: Crawley

Crawley

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Crawley
For $60 you get all the future release maps and operators for free (you will have to earn in-game credits to buy the operators), all DLC is free, no community split.
No shit? That's really good to hear. I might have to reevaluate my position down the road.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I got my copy for under $40, if you shop G2A, Kinguin or the like you should be able to pick it up cheap.

DragonHeart

Space Marshal
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
ATempest
Already level 35 and having a great time.
But the connection issues could be better.

New players tip: buy a scope for your gun asap.
And go through the tutorials for free Renown.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Already level 35 and having a great time.
But the connection issues could be better.

New players tip: buy a scope for your gun asap.
And go through the tutorials for free Renown.
and run the situations, you can get crazy renowned for that.
@DragonHeart what is your uplay name? I will add you

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
I have been playing mostly terrorist hunt so far as I have not gotten into multiplayer fps in a very very long time, since the MOHAA/CS days and I tend to get to competitive :P but if your looking to make a team or if anyone wants to try realistic terrorist hunts let me know I am almost level 40 have everyone unlocked.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I have been playing mostly terrorist hunt so far as I have not gotten into multiplayer fps in a very very long time, since the MOHAA/CS days and I tend to get to competitive :p but if your looking to make a team or if anyone wants to try realistic terrorist hunts let me know I am almost level 40 have everyone unlocked.
I just enjoy playing with people, what is your uplay name? I will add you.

Forgot your password?